Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
Absolutely. And if one of those thieves and rapist decides he wants to flee his duty, #RapeSet #ThiefGang will be there( to exact justice.

POYT

Fixed :jawalrus:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
This episode was :blessed:.

Why didn't they just set the wooden wall on fire? The Wights couldn't handle that heat.

Frankenmountain coming next episode. The work continues.

Who got curved more, Jorah or Stannis?:russ:

What happened to Robb Starks sword? Wasn't his made of Valeryan steel?

Snowman putting in work while wildlings running scared. :myman:
Only Ned's sword was. Robb would have inherited it but Sir Illyn Payne(the one who beheaded Ned) decided to keep it for himself until Tywin was like :childplease: and sharked it from him

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was :blessed:.

Why didn't they just set the wooden wall on fire? The Wights couldn't handle that heat.

Frankenmountain coming next episode. The work continues.

Who got curved more, Jorah or Stannis?:russ:

What happened to Robb Starks sword? Wasn't his made of Valeryan steel?

Snowman putting in work while wildlings running scared. :myman:

Tywin melted it and made two swords. :mjcry:

He gave one to Jaime and the other one to Joffrey.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
list of known valyrian steel weapons

Heartsbane - house tarly(sam's pops. loyal to highgarden)
lady forlorn - house corbray ( house loyal to the arryn's so basically littlefinger's ppls)
longclaw - jon snow's currently, but it belonged to house mormont. should have been's jorah mormont but he left it behind.
nightfall - house harlaw(one of the houses loyal to the greyjoys)
red rain - house drumm(also loyal to the greyjoys. stolen from house reyne before tywin lannister wiped them out)
oathkeeper and widow's wail - brienne has one, tommen the other. both reforged from ice(:to:)
the dagger used in the attemp on bran's life. i think littlefinger has it still.
a valyrian steel arakh(dothraki curved sword) owned by an unseen character named Caggo. he is a sellsword in some company that got cut from the show
a valyrian steel axe owned by house celtigar(a house loyal to the starks in the north)

and there are like 7 more with unknown fates around the world including dark sister and blackfyre which belonged to the targaryens and brightroar which belonged to the lannisters.

so unless dany tames her dragons and learns how to forge new ones, we got a very limited supply of white walker killing weapons.

oh and stannis says he got a shytload of dragonglass in dragonstone, but ol boy worried about the throne instead of saving the world.

EDIT: just remembered that there are probably a lot more. these are just the known ones but at some point tyrion estimates that there are probably 200 of them in westeros alone and thousands in the world.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Question, how many of the White Walkers are there (not the zombie goons, but the actual whites)?
2. When they were buying babies from Craster, did they turn the babies into White Walkers or to Zombies? I'm assuming you have to die to become a Zombie so i'm leaning towards being turned into the White Walker beings.

Yessyessyall

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Brienne has one (Jamie gave it to her), I assume Tommen has the other (since Joff died)

Tywin melted it and made two swords. :mjcry:

He gave one to Jaime and the other one to Joffrey.

That was Neds sword Ice. But if I remember correctly Robb also had a big ass sword. Just wondering if that was also made out of Valeryan steel.

Yessyessyall

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sam will find the lost knowlegde how to forge Valeryan steel somewhere in the books at Castle Black if he's not to busy enough giving Gilly the business.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Can someone explain how the WW's/the others knew to attack hardhome at that particular time?
How did they know Thousands of those wildlings would be in one place? Perfect for gathering an army.

I hope its not deus ex machina.

If not it might reveal some of the WW extensive magic. Are they warges or something more ? They would have to be able to see the future or read minds for that perfect timing.

I don't think they were necessarily planning to hit them as they were boarding the ships, but rather they were going to attack them anyways and it was coincidental. And all those thousands of people in one place, probably are easy to find for some super natural and powerful beings in their home turf.

The Wildings(a source for their undead army) were going to leave, they sensed it so they attacked:yeshrug: