Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:dahell: Where you see that at?

Respect to the homie Snow but we good over here :win:
Starkset trynna claim Snow, I repeat, SNOW to their flabbyass set. He belong to the game now.
#night'swatchset #wildlingset

Targset ouchea traded a SIMP, Injury reserved an old advisor and added Tyrion da Gawd :ld:
We winning.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
From what I've read wild Dragons grew larger than those owned by the houses, right now Drogon is wild and untamed, he looks massive compared to his siblings. Dude got all the markings of an alpha male and now he's out in the world with a diet of whatever the fukk he wants? He looked like a 747 when Tyrion seen him and that muthafukka is like 23 months old .
once they built the dragonpit in king's landing, dragons started getting smaller and weaker, although a lot of em were running shyt for a few targaryen regimes

if you wanna get real deep into fan theories, you should check out maester conspiracies regarding dragons. but i strongly recommend you read the books before you do that :whoa:

The fact that this scene happened, and showed that White Walkers were turned from human beings, makes me think that some of the White Walkers are Starks:ohhh:

I mean....the tale of the Nigts King claims he was probably a Stark

Is the current Nights King the same as the Nights King from Westeros mythology?

If so, then "come at me bro" White Walker is a fukking Stark:ohhh:

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

**So fukking dope that I get to drop that theory in this thread now that all relevant info has been released by HBO themselves:ohlawd:
yet when Brynden Targaryen dipped north of the Wall he started running with cotf and gave the new lord of Winterfell a chance at life :sas1:

Starks out here creating enemies of mankind, Targaryens preserving ancient indigenous peoples and saving homeless crippled children :ehh:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the-Night-s-King-game-of-thrones-38525095-245-255.gif

:wow:
Is that a Greyjoy sigil? :lupe:
Guess not, I had this theory that the White Walker that got murked was related to the Lannisters. Since theres 3 more "kings" I was ouchea thinking bout who they might be.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Ok Question is Blood magic, WW magic, The many faced gods, the children etc all apart of the 7 gods?

Are they like different gods under one umbrella? Combined do they represent the 7 Gods?

1. The Faith holds that there is one god who has seven faces or aspects: the Father, the Mother, the Maiden, the Crone, the Warrior, the Smith, and the Stranger. Each aspect represents one part of life or existence.

:lupe:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1. The Dornish were supporters of the Targs And the Mad King. Dany's brother Rhaegar was married to Doran and the Red Viper's sister Elia Martell. And Lewyn Martell was one of the Mad King's Kingsguard.
2. To this day the Dornish have never been conquered. A combination of their fighting prowess and knowledge of their land and fierce regionalism (not a lot of infighting happens in Dorne). Not even Aegon, Rhaenys and Visenya WITH their dragons could make Dorne bend the knee...they were smart enough not to meet them in the open field like the Gardner...who are the Gardner you ask? Aegon is the reason why you dont know :russ:
Aegon da Gawd :mjcry:
:heh: dany and tyrion about to make it to westeros and find it completely empty except for Jon and Sam and Ser Pounce

might invite Jorah over just for some company
Tyrion already dropped that subliminal, fukk Westeros for a minute, let's chill and conquer this continent first.