Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its like Littlefinger had this really long con planned and then everything got turned upside down because of one person: Cersei. She has inadvertently been involved in all the shenanigans that have sped up Littlefinger's power grab with all of her dumbass moves.
She got caught boning Jaime which led to him tossing Bran off the tower.
She orchestrated Robert's death.
She started the "Tyrion killed Joffrey" accusations.

Littlefinger has just been taking advantage of Cersei's being a dumbass.

That's a good way to look at it. Littlefinger sets up scenarios where Cersei will become more powerful because he knows she'll fukk it up and open a door for him. :ehh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:umad:

Nobody getting that W without the Targs :blessed:

Go ahead and bend that knee and we might let you watch while we take out the Walkers :smugbiden:
breh, jon just killed one, even sam fukking tarly killed one....we cool without yall. but keep sitting there and see what's left to rule. an idiot and her dragons are soon parted :youngsabo:

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Ice was legit...its just that you have to remember than just about everything surrounding the Targs and Dragons is basically magic to Westeros. Forging and Smelting/Re-Forging are different things too...More than likely the ore that makes the steel came from the Volcanoes in Valyria basically making it magic to have one seeing as how Valyria is considered haunted and those volcanoes are dormant now.

Everything besides Melisandre's magic and the Dragons you have to take with a grain of salt. Remember Westeros is prone to hyperbole (besides when it comes to the White Walkers)
nah the WW were hyperbole too, according to 99% of westeros before this (and still is, for those not aware of Hardhome)

melisandre's magic is kinda bullshyt too sometimes, even she'll admit that

thats pretty dope, I feel like we havent been put on enough to just how badass these dragons are, especially Drogon

id imagine even the WhiteWalkers would be like :whoo::lupe::whoa: if they ran into Drogon
breh check out this picture of Aegon rolling up on Westerosi lords on Balerion, the Black Dread

game-of-thrones-aegon_on_black_dread_j-gonzalez.jpeg

:whoo:

is there a map of the land beyond the wall and some back history to the white walkers, like do they live waaaaaaaaaaaay north and it has to get crazy cold for them to come down or do they magically appear and they're who causes winter? where does their undead army live? i need to understand how they function, what causes them to come out, what happened the last time they were beat, who beat them, how long ago it was that they last attacked, etc. pm me where i can find this (maybe it's in the wiki tho...)
almost all of that info is known only through legends that most people take with a grain of salt, like the Night's King, the Long Night, the Battle for the Dawn. all of this happened in or around the so-called Age of Heroes. like all founding myths of any civilization, they've been twisted and forgotten and revamped where nobody really knows what's true

there's a mythological/savior figure that spans 3 cultures - R'hllor, Andali/Valyrian (not clear where it comes from), and First Men Westerosi - Azor Ahai/Prince that was Promised/Last Hero that fits into all of their relationships with what they know of the Others

Daps
Yeah, but it's a pretty short ladder and likely a much more difficult climb for littlefinger if: a) Robert finds out about Cersei and Jaime and kills them both. Robert remains King, littlefinger has less influence in king's landing, or b) Tyrion never kills Tywin. Tywin is Tommen's hand and in full control over a united Westeros.

Dog, there's an number of things that could've happened. That's the beauty in what Littlefinger is doing: he doesn't need pieces to fall perfectly in place, he just needs shyt to happen and he uses that chaos to improve his own position. He became Lord of the Vale under Tywin, so Tyrion not murdering Tywin wouldn't have halted his maneuvering it would have just changed his maneuvers.

Bealish could've never predicted Cersei would've been so dumb as to empower the wingbats who'd throw her in a cell, but best believe he'll use that to his advantage

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ep was greatness :wow:

jon been preaching winter is coming and he got a lil taste last night :mjcry:

jon is my nikka, i would go into battle with him with no hesitation :mjcry:

what the hell is that fukkboy ramsey planning? :lupe:

btw, i would rock one of those wildlings jackets, shyt is piff :obama:

"If they get through, everyone dies!"

"NIGHT'S WATCH! WITH ME!!!!!!!!"

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
is there a map of the land beyond the wall and some back history to the white walkers, like do they live waaaaaaaaaaaay north and it has to get crazy cold for them to come down or do they magically appear and they're who causes winter? where does their undead army live? i need to understand how they function, what causes them to come out, what happened the last time they were beat, who beat them, how long ago it was that they last attacked, etc. pm me where i can find this (maybe it's in the wiki tho...)

You are asking for the answers to one of the central mysteries of the entire show mythology (along with the truth behind Roberts Rebellion events)

Besides bits and pieces of stories passed down through the generations, we aren't gonna find out this shyt until A Dream of Spring is released. 5 years if we are lucky.

I doubt the show will touch upon that deep of mythology

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So brehs I've been think about how westeros could possibly battle back against the white walkers with only a handful of valyrian weapons and the dragonglass now gone. Danys dragons seem obvious but it would seem lame if the just swooped through the north and burned them up. So I was thinking could wildfire work. Doesn't kings landing have a whole reserve of it. I thought I remember something about it being close to dragon fire. I figure they could use it to battle back the walkers.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Jorah plan to f*ck that shyt up, he has too much love for Queen Dany. I think his plan was that he's hoping Dany stops him from fighting? or he's hoping to die while he's fighting cause he's going to turn into a statue forever watching Dany? ......:patrice:......I think he thinks he knows she doesn't want to allow it if he dies so she might be inclined to stop it.And it helps him avoid a most awful fate?

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
quick questions...
1. When Mance attacked Castle Black they got there by traveling on land right? Why did Jon elect to travel by boat if that route was available??
2. How the heck is the giant about to get back to Castle Black, I know he's not about to swim that whole time :francis:....

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:banderas:

was Balerion the most celebrated dragon? how does Drogon matchup to him?
compared to Valyrian dragons, i'm not sure about Balerion, since the elite families there were dragonlords and it wasnt no thang to slide up in a dragon on hammers with the tail wavin

but when he showed up in Westeros, he ran shyt. Aegon's forces were usually outmanned by the thousands and of questionable loyalty, since a lot had been forced to join him because he conquered their lords. so when the battles weren't going his way, he'd fly through with Balerion and torch those naysayers. Google House Hoare of Harrenhal, Aegon had a few words with him and then uprooted his whole family tree :merchant:

you know how the Starks were Kings in the North and couldnt nobody fukk with em? Torrhen Stark bent the knee and gave up his crown without even nary a drop of blood being spilled :wow:

Drogon is still younger than Balerion and who knows what type of Valyrian voodoo Aegon was working with since he was a dragonlord from birth, as opposed to Dany who is figuring out how to do this as she goes.