Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
nah the WW were hyperbole too, according to 99% of westeros before this (and still is, for those not aware of Hardhome)

melisandre's magic is kinda bullshyt too sometimes, even she'll admit that

So birthing shadow babies, leech magic and nikkas getting revived is BS :rudy: If anything the magic of the Red priests been the most consistent. Mel's visions are BS sometimes but the magic is there. And CLEARLY the WW ain't hyperbole...I'm not talking about how the westerosi PERCEIVE shyt to be...i'm talking about the reader. Nothing about the dragons, the red faith or the WW turned out to be BS...but the things that people DON'T understand is sometimes written off to Westeros as "magic" when really its just skill or tricks. Everything with the Targs hasn't really been magic...the dragons are nature...that's not magic same with Valyrian steel.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
My data usage is 90% used up from netflix so I cant watch tgis piff on hbo go :damn:

:mjcry:
Only downside of go is the video quality is kinda shytty compared to the cable version. and of course the blu but who can wait that long

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
there's a back plot there with Dorne - i believe they were never conquered, the Mad King never was able to overtake them. So, they basically left Dorne alone.

1. The Dornish were supporters of the Targs And the Mad King. Dany's brother Rhaegar was married to Doran and the Red Viper's sister Elia Martell. And Lewyn Martell was one of the Mad King's Kingsguard.
2. To this day the Dornish have never been conquered. A combination of their fighting prowess and knowledge of their land and fierce regionalism (not a lot of infighting happens in Dorne). Not even Aegon, Rhaenys and Visenya WITH their dragons could make Dorne bend the knee...they were smart enough not to meet them in the open field like the Gardner...who are the Gardner you ask? Aegon is the reason why you dont know :russ:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yall non-readers wondered why I was so excited after "Oathbreaker" last year when they let us visit The Land of Always Winter and catch a glimpse into White Walker society:wow:

That shyt was a monumental moment for us and yall aint even know it:wow:

#founderofWalkerSet:skip:
i never really got that, were they turning those babies in wights or somehow raising new white walkers?

because a baby wight seems like at least 10 years of a lot of work :skip:

Balerion sounds like he was unfukkablewit :whoo: :wow:
yeah breh, he and Meraxes and Vhaegar put in work like stinkum and wee bey

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
So birthing shadow babies, leech magic and nikkas getting revived is BS :rudy: If anything the magic of the Red priests been the most consistent. Mel's visions are BS sometimes but the magic is there. And CLEARLY the WW ain't hyperbole...I'm not talking about how the westerosi PERCEIVE shyt to be...i'm talking about the reader. Nothing about the dragons, the red faith or the WW turned out to be BS...but the things that people DON'T understand is sometimes written off to Westeros as "magic" when really its just skill or tricks. Everything with the Targs hasn't really been magic...the dragons are nature...that's not magic same with Valyrian steel.
well therein lies the misunderstanding breh :skip:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Episode 9 is gonna be insane, so much shyt could go down :wow: I can't wait.
I can't wait until we see what they end up doing with frankenstein mountain when "the work" is finally completed :wow: hope he doesn't save that bytch cersei though. maybe he'll go full retard and accidentally kill her or some shyt. that would be awesome.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Can we get a gif of when snowman cut that wight in half :ohlawd:
tumblr_npa18bh0db1tehq45o1_400.gif