Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
No, the wights are the walking dead

White Walkers are the boss race from the land of always winter way, way up North
:salute:

A wight is a recently deceased body that has been reanimated by the White Walkers. Many stories claim that White Walkers alone have the ability to create wights.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
This is a bit off topic, but I got to thinking about Littlefinger's plans last night. He is actually getting pretty lucky. Even if he did set all of this in motion (Robert's Rebellion, Death of Jon Arryn), there is no way he could have planned for Bran seeing Jaime and Cersei, Cersei "killing" Robert or Tyrion killing Tywin. Those three major events did more to create the chaos than anything he planned and there is no way he could have saw them coming.

Littlefinger obviously couldn't have foreseen that. I think he's gotten so used to living within the chaos that he welcomes it because he knows that's when people are slipping the most. At most, he probably has contingency plans for a lot of different outcomes.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Littlefinger obviously couldn't have foreseen that. I think he's gotten so used to living within the chaos that he welcomes it because he knows that's when people are slipping the most. At most, he probably has contingency plans for a lot of different outcomes.

Why bother setting a chain of events like this in motion if it requires something completely unpredictable to proceed?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Episode was just :wow::wow::wow:

Arya gooning up :demonic:

Would be fitting for Tyrion to talk Kelly C out of going to Westeros.

Sansa got that glimpse of hope.

Cersei:francis:

But fukk all that, lets get to the People's Champ, the real MVP, Jon the Snowman.

Once the mist dropped shyt had me :lupe:

When the whitewalker entered the cabin I was :sadcam:

Figured Jon was about to die or be turned.

But that Valaryian Sword came through in the clutch :blessed:

Then the Whitewalkers started dropping bodies on bodies.

And then old WhiteWalker dude hit Jon with the :sas1:......................................:sas2:

While #Targset out here doing what they do best, speculating on how they MAY useful in the future:comeon:

#Starkset #Wolfgang actually out here putting in work, real work :whoo:

Episode was bananas though from beginning to end :noah:

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Another episode, another half dozen wins for Lannset!

Cersei Mandela staying strong in the belly of the beast :blessed:

Tyrion is wearing his advisor hat, probably the most powerful man in Essos :smugbiden:
FrankenMountain is about begin some rehab games down in Pawtucket. :shaq:
Uncle Kevan is back running things on the small council:steviej:
King Tommen went to the mattresses and is carefully planning his next powermove :demonic:
Jaime reconnecting with his long lost niece at a Dornish all-inclusive :banderas:
tumblr_m0p2z85zvA1qg0teio3_r1_250.gif

keepemup

Banned
Daps
When I first saw episode 7, I thought the stank from the Dornish woman's twat is what was killling Bronn. I see that it wasn't and he'll probably smash that in a few episodes.