Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:mjcry:

tumblr_np9u7hDFEh1r00543o4_r3_500.gif

tumblr_np9u7hDFEh1r00543o3_r2_500.gif

tumblr_np9u7hDFEh1r00543o1_r1_500.gif

game-of-thrones-kidz-chomp.gif

tumblr_np9u7hDFEh1r00543o2_r4_500.gif

:merchant:

Last edited:

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All things considered(impact of the WW's, etc), would Drogon be considered the most lethal force throughout all the continents?

Easily as far as a solo threat. It'd be borderline impossible for anything to bring him down one on one. I think like any other fantasy series though dragons aren't invincible and can be fought with team work. However there is probably nothing out there individually that can do as much damage as Drogon. If that one giant could take out 20 of them undad cats by itself and still make it to the boats comfortably, imagine what Drogon could do. Plus those ww's and undead are completely vulnerable to fire.

But in the right hands and given the right commands that thing can be the greatest weapon of all continents. Just as long as Daenerys doesn't pull off some dumb shyt and lets him loose recklessly on the battlefield. They'd have to use him when they need a ton of destruction every now and then.

Last edited:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because chaos is a ladder

:yeshrug:

Yeah, but it's a pretty short ladder and likely a much more difficult climb for littlefinger if: a) Robert finds out about Cersei and Jaime and kills them both. Robert remains King, littlefinger has less influence in king's landing, or b) Tyrion never kills Tywin. Tywin is Tommen's hand and in full control over a united Westeros.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Easily as far as a solo threat. It'd be borderline impossible for anything to bring him down one on one. I think like any other fantasy series though dragons aren't invincible and can be fought with team work. However there is probably nothing out there individually that can do as much damage as Drogon.
thats pretty dope, I feel like we havent been put on enough to just how badass these dragons are, especially Drogon

id imagine even the WhiteWalkers would be like :whoo::lupe::whoa: if they ran into Drogon

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but it's a pretty short ladder and likely a much more difficult climb for littlefinger if: a) Robert finds out about Cersei and Jaime and kills them both. Robert remains King, littlefinger has less influence in king's landing, or b) Tyrion never kills Tywin. Tywin is Tommen's hand and in full control over a united Westeros.
then he would have just created more chaos to reach his end goals

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
thats pretty dope, I feel like we havent been put on enough to just how badass these dragons are, especially Drogon

id imagine even the WhiteWalkers would be like :whoo::lupe::whoa: if they ran into Drogon

Yeah breh. I edited my last post to mention that if one of those giants can take out 20 or so of those undead and still make it comfortably to the boats, imagine what Drogon could do. Especially when you consider how much the undead and white walkers are vulnerable to fire. Then also combine with how much them cats probably can't stand dragon fire.

I don't think Drogon could take out the whole army of them by himself, but if used properly that's easily mankind's greatest weapon.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah breh. I edited my last post to mention that if one of those giants can take out 20 or so of those undead and still make it comfortably to the boats, imagine what Drogon could do. Especially when you consider how much the undead and white walkers are vulnerable to fire. Then also combine with how much them cats probably can't stand dragon fire.

I don't think Drogon could take out the whole army of them by himself, but if used properly that's easily mankind's greatest weapon.
Drogon the true gawd :wow:

I cant wait to see his full force unleashed .. shyt is gonna be :whoo:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is a bit off topic, but I got to thinking about Littlefinger's plans last night. He is actually getting pretty lucky. Even if he did set all of this in motion (Robert's Rebellion, Death of Jon Arryn), there is no way he could have planned for Bran seeing Jaime and Cersei, Cersei "killing" Robert or Tyrion killing Tywin. Those three major events did more to create the chaos than anything he planned and there is no way he could have saw them coming.
Its like Littlefinger had this really long con planned and then everything got turned upside down because of one person: Cersei. She has inadvertently been involved in all the shenanigans that have sped up Littlefinger's power grab with all of her dumbass moves.
She got caught boning Jaime which led to him tossing Bran off the tower.
She orchestrated Robert's death.
She started the "Tyrion killed Joffrey" accusations.

Littlefinger has just been taking advantage of Cersei's being a dumbass.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
is there a map of the land beyond the wall and some back history to the white walkers, like do they live waaaaaaaaaaaay north and it has to get crazy cold for them to come down or do they magically appear and they're who causes winter? where does their undead army live? i need to understand how they function, what causes them to come out, what happened the last time they were beat, who beat them, how long ago it was that they last attacked, etc. pm me where i can find this (maybe it's in the wiki tho...)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i'm? he's? they're? :aicmon:

this is why tardset has to outsource their council, little nikkas over there thinking the throne is still the endgame....yea, go break your wheel, that wheel aint shyt when it's full of the undead :sas2:
:umad:

Nobody getting that W without the Targs :blessed:

Go ahead and bend that knee and we might let you watch while we take out the Walkers :smugbiden: