Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
is there a map of the land beyond the wall

Westeros_-_Byound_the_wall.jpg

I think someone (a Stark hand maiden) said the White Walkers sleep beneath the ice

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
i'm? he's? they're? :aicmon:

this is why tardset has to outsource their council, little nikkas over there thinking the throne is still the endgame....yea, go break your wheel, that wheel aint shyt when it's full of the undead :sas2:
By the time Dany gets her slow ass over to westeros, there is not going to any wheels.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
compared to Valyrian dragons, i'm not sure about Balerion, since the elite families there were dragonlords and it wasnt no thang to slide up in a dragon on hammers with the tail wavin

but when he showed up in Westeros, he ran shyt. Aegon's forces were usually outmanned by the thousands and of questionable loyalty, since a lot had been forced to join him because he conquered their lords. so when the battles weren't going his way, he'd fly through with Balerion and torch those naysayers. Google House Hoare of Harrenhal, Aegon had a few words with him and then uprooted his whole family tree :merchant:

you know how the Starks were Kings in the North and couldnt nobody fukk with em? Torrhen Stark bent the knee and gave up his crown without even nary a drop of blood being spilled :wow:

Drogon is still younger than Balerion and who knows what type of Valyrian voodoo Aegon was working with since he was a dragonlord from birth, as opposed to Dany who is figuring out how to do this as she goes.
Balerion sounds like he was unfukkablewit :whoo: :wow:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Ramsay got me nervous brehs.:sadcam: What the fukk is he up to?:lupe: Melle Mel better start reading them fires.:aicmon:

it's simple imo. if ur about to face off with a large ass army that's surrounded by snow, the more u can do to inconvenience their living situations, the more fukked they are. what little shelter they have is worth twice as much as any sword they brought to the party. take away the shelter, and u basically force them to retreat or die in the snow.

i dont think he's going out there to fight them. or even confront them. i think he's going to destroy their "homes" and supplies, which is just the type of fukked up ramsay specializes in.

stannis better keep one eye open.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know when Jon first got hit by that White Walker, shyt probably slammed his heart into his spine :sadcam: Then it kicked him down two stories into the hard azz ground :noah:

Yeah, that shyt almost got Jon killed, so that's why he was so frozen and thought he was gonna to die but lucky White Walker kicked him down......:whew:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Ramsay and his 20 men gonna go out there to piss in the river and ruin Stannis' water supply

He truly is the most evil character this show has produced :wow:
I can't see Ramsay dying this season. Doesn't feel like it's built up or it's time yet.

And I feel like Tommen's bytch ass is gonna commit suicide or something cuz he's depressed over his wife & mom's situations. He ain't ready for any of this, and he's useless anyway.

Daps
it's simple imo. if ur about to face off with a large ass army that's surrounded by snow, the more u can do to inconvenience their living situations, the more fukked they are. what little shelter they have is worth twice as much as any sword they brought to the party. take away the shelter, and u basically force them to retreat or die in the snow.

i dont think he's going out there to fight them. or even confront them. i think he's going to destroy their "homes" and supplies, which is just the type of fukked up ramsay specializes in.

stannis better keep one eye open.

I don't know, breh, this strikes me as one confrontational ass muhfukker

Game-of-Thrones-game-of-thrones-37040968-500-281.gif

:patrice:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall non-readers wondered why I was so excited after "Oathbreaker" last year when they let us visit The Land of Always Winter and catch a glimpse into White Walker society:wow:

That shyt was a monumental moment for us and yall aint even know it:wow:

#founderofWalkerSet:skip:
:laff:

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
quick questions...
1. When Mance attacked Castle Black they got there by traveling on land right? Why did Jon elect to travel by boat if that route was available??
2. How the heck is the giant about to get back to Castle Black, I know he's not about to swim that whole time :francis:....

I think it was much faster by boat but less people could go

Seems like he doesnt even have to swim, just walk, the water looks shallow.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know, breh, this strikes me as one confrontational ass muhfukker

Game-of-Thrones-game-of-thrones-37040968-500-281.gif

:patrice:

true. lol. not saying they wont get into it. but i think ramsay is smart enough to know, in his own demented way, there's a way to beat stannis that doesn't require open confrontation. stannis has no winterfell to go to if something goes horribly wrong in the field. he would have to turn tail and head back to castle black, which is who-knows-how far away at this point.

so....

starve the muhfukker. freeze the muhfukker. watch the muhfukker go home. or die.