Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All things considered(impact of the WW's, etc), would Drogon be considered the most lethal force throughout all the continents?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
where does Arya fit in the bigger game? I mean most I can see her doing is becoming no one/some one and rescuing sansa which means she's stuck with Ramsey at least for one more season :francis:

Stannis....dude can't sacrifice his daughter and he can't lose to Ramsey :damn:, I think he joins the fight against the wights, I mean he's got a gang of dragon glass at home and travels with the bytch who serves The Lord of light who is all about uncovering the scary shyt of the night and burning folks....kill it with fire

Can't wait til bran gets back, we gon have them choppers on deck with that warg swag

Does rickon end up having a point?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
someone mentioned that the those valaryian steel swords can only be forged by dragon fire

so either Ned's sword wasn't valaryian steel, despite them saying it was

or the dragon forging the swords is bullshyt

Ice was legit...its just that you have to remember than just about everything surrounding the Targs and Dragons is basically magic to Westeros. Forging and Smelting/Re-Forging are different things too...More than likely the ore that makes the steel came from the Volcanoes in Valyria basically making it magic to have one seeing as how Valyria is considered haunted and those volcanoes are dormant now.

Everything besides Melisandre's magic and the Dragons you have to take with a grain of salt. Remember Westeros is prone to hyperbole (besides when it comes to the White Walkers)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yo, one episode does not a season make, people have/had the right to shyt on some of the boring slow moving shyt this season. We got two more potential fukkery filled eps which might make this season great, but I completely understand those who weren't with the earlier episodes (tho I enjoyed the plot development even tho it was a bit too scattered for me)

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Littlefinger my dude but I dont think all his schemes can prepare him for this.

Yo, folks talking bout blackwater and the battle at the wall were better but bruh, this ep might not only go down as the best but it also might solidify the show as Goat. its like the writers drew a line in the sand and went
oxIgBpc.png

You go back to season 1 ep 1 scene 1 they told you what this show was about.
The patience to take that long to spin a tale where 5 seasons and 8 episodes later u get that Payoff. :banderas::whew:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
:mjlol: at all this we are the world, westeros unity bullshyt. When are you losers going to learn how to stand on your own? Always wanting an alliance, claiming the next set's man. It's disgusting.
Stand together or die apart

Whitewalkers don't give a fukk 'bout your set

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I can already see it right now, if it does come to all out war I can see the walkers taking down one of the dragons, getting control of it and Drogon gonna have to kill one of his younger brothers :sadcam:.

That scene would be :merchant: though.

Anyone have a .gif of Jon Snow cutting that white walker in half? Not where he shattered the main one, but when he cut that one in half who was charging at him.

Which makes me wonder why those other white walkers he killed didn't shatter. Maybe because they aren't a born ww and only came from dead men?
The army of undead aren't white walkers.

The dude who shattered is the only white walker he killed.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a bit off topic, but I got to thinking about Littlefinger's plans last night. He is actually getting pretty lucky. Even if he did set all of this in motion (Robert's Rebellion, Death of Jon Arryn), there is no way he could have planned for Bran seeing Jaime and Cersei, Cersei "killing" Robert or Tyrion killing Tywin. Those three major events did more to create the chaos than anything he planned and there is no way he could have saw them coming.