Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So the 2 best eps of this season have been directed by the same person. The guy doing the next 2 eps also directed the Red Wedding. This probably bout to be a 4 episode run like we've never seen before

Another episode, another half dozen wins for Lannset!

Cersei Mandela staying strong in the belly of the beast :blessed:

Tyrion is wearing his advisor hat, probably the most powerful man in Essos :smugbiden:
FrankenMountain is about begin some rehab games down in Pawtucket. :shaq:
Uncle Kevan is back running things on the small council:steviej:
King Tommen went to the mattresses and is carefully planning his next powermove :demonic:
Jaime reconnecting with his long lost niece at a Dornish all-inclusive :banderas:
01681bff5157ac7f65684835976c1b981379b2b7d12e4a71b26166bf477f83f4.jpg

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
This was the best original content the show has done yet.
It's so much better seeing the battles Grrm wrote on screen rather than just on the page (not that he wrote this one).

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dwillhuh: @MartyMcFly ain't watching this show either? I'm kind of surprised at some of The Film Room posters who I don't see in this thread and/or don't watch this show.

I do watch it just don't post. There are a lot of shows I watch that I don't post about breh lol. Internet ain't life

Last edited:

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If that giant becomes a white walker :merchant:

i was sitting there when they was all over him like :damn:

I'd like to see that wildling girl make it to the boat and be with her girls. Could've been an interesting character

as soon as she started talking she was a goner, then she gave her kids that long look :sadbron:

I gotta wait a day or 2 to let it sink in before I say this was the best ep of the series. Don't want to get suckered in by the initial shock of what I just saw.

yup, and another viewing

Yeah only oath keeper (Brianne) Widows Wail (Jeffery/Torment) Long claw (Jon), Hearts bane (spoiler) and Lady Forlorn (book character) are valryian blades that are still around.

Maester Luwin, the maester at Winter fell before the War, was one of the only Maesters that had a valariyan steel link in his maester chain...which meant he was adept at the arcane arts (which prolly included how to mine, smelt and forge the steel which is considered magic by most)

But this episide...my god...this is up there BY FAR with Blackwater, Battle at the Wall, The Mountain & The Viper as absolutely AMAZING GOD LEVEL episodes...not one weak story link this week. :wow:

yea i think the magic talk is alittle hype. dragons probably breathe fire on some tough as steel making it tougher, but we know the swords can be manipulated if the metal worker is schooled in the old ways. better start rounding those dudes up and keeping the safe

Who reforged Ned's sword then?

tywin commissioned a smith who knew how to do it. there are very few left who know the old ways

So we gonna act like a hint about the mountain coming back wasn't dropped

:sas1:

the chump who the red viper had down before he got all chatty patty :childplease:

Jorah getting kicked off The Bachelorette AGAIN....take it like a man dawg :russ:

Tommen on a hunger strike :dahell:

Tyrion / Dinklage murking every scene he's in :banderas:

I swear I was going to boycott this show if they killed Jon off fighting those damn walkers :bryan:

my girl was ready to jump of the show if jon was gone:lupe:

This nikka Ramsay got me nervous brehs.:sadcam: What the fukk is he up to?:lupe: Melle Mel better start reading them fires.:aicmon:

you know she still thinking about Jon and getting that Longclaw:win:

The Iron Throne seems real insignificant right now :merchant:

yea, show gotta be careful with that. i like seeing these characters fighting over basically nothing, but it risks making those storyline irrelevant soon

Anyone else wince when Tyrion said that Jaime is one of the two people he trusts? I still remember Jaime telling Cersei earlier in the season that he wants to split Tyrion in two

Not looking forward to that family reunion :sadcam:

imagine jamie meeting up with magical bran :whoa: