Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I actually feel sorry for Cersai....She was nothing but a freaky ass, rich girl, brat that likes to drink wine from time to time...I don't think she deserves to have to sit in her own piss and shyt...and drink from nearby puddles of water made by that bull-dyke nun...I'm actually looking forward to her revenge...

:dahell:

that bytch deserves all of that and more.

Daps
Anyone else wince when Tyrion said that Jaime is one of the two people he trusts? I still remember Jaime telling Cersei earlier in the season that he wants to split Tyrion in two

Not looking forward to that family reunion :sadcam:

Jaime said that to Bron...and as much as I HATE that one handed fakkit, I don't think he really meant it. He wanted to mean it, like Arya wanted to mean that she hated The Hound, but deep down Jamie still has love for his brother.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Ice King was like

tumblr_mpga72te4O1qgxy6bo1_500.png

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn, this was a great episode, Winter is Coming and the Westeros folk better get their Northface and Timbalands ready, cause the Ice King said "Come at me Bro" to Jon in so many words...

Reek is so broken, he is like an intelligent dog, the Theon personality is completely gone, no fire this time around I'm afraid.

Cersei looking:
hqdefault.jpg

Went from Queen Mother to Queen Fiend....karma is coming back and now she has to do the Confessions Usher style.

The dialogue between Dani and Tyrion was great, finally great to see the interaction and banter.

#Snowman - You have to root for him, he's the most noble and stand-up guy on the show. Broken ribs (probably from all the blood he was coughing up) and still put in the work against the White Walker goons...

I guess Ramsay is going to do some Jeepers Creepers/Hannibal Lecter shenanigans to Stannis and group, poor guys.

the red woman got Stannis' back :lolbron:

Didn't Jamie give one to Brienne? Or was that a different sword?

yea, i think tywin melted down ned's big sword and made one for joffrey and one for jamie. jamie gave his to brienne. i would assume tommen got the hand me down. from what i understand the steel is hard to forge. maybe Valyria is gonna come out of ruins :patrice: i know they aint give Jorah greyscale for nothing

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i admire tyrion's tough talk. he KNOWS he has no where else to go except 6 feet under if khaleesi doesnt accept him, yet he still played it like he doesnt need her and its SHE who has to win HIS approval.

if u one of those dudes intimidated by beautiful women, take notes.

"no i dont have a 6 pack. im only 5'4 and im chubby, i work in mcdonalds and i live with my mom.

but what do YOU bring to the table besides 33,000 followers on instagram? im not impressed :ufdup:"

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Anyone else had flashes of Lord of the Rings this episode? :pachaha:

The White Walkers on their horses on that mountain reminded me of the Ring Wraiths.

Ringwraith(s).jpg

And when Jon Snow blocked that White Walker's sword it reminded me of this scene.

Not complaining just making an observation :ehh:

#Stannisset to the day I die, but I fukks with Snowman :ehh:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another episode, another half dozen wins for Lannset!

Cersei Mandela staying strong in the belly of the beast :blessed:

Tyrion is wearing his advisor hat, probably the most powerful man in Essos :smugbiden:
FrankenMountain is about begin some rehab games down in Pawtucket. :shaq:
Uncle Kevan is back running things on the small council:steviej:
King Tommen went to the mattresses and is carefully planning his next powermove :demonic:
Jaime reconnecting with his long lost niece at a Dornish all-inclusive :banderas:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
nothing like watching a GoT episode and come back to this thread to read the reactions :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Episode was fukking incredible :damn:!!!

you been hating on this season for the longest so get aaaaallll the way :camby:

Any else noticed that Tyrion didn't mention Dorne when talking to Danny about "the wheel"? :patrice:

House Martell only made a deal with the OGs of the iron throne...we don't deal with conquered bootlegs :camby:

Also please stay focus...Cersei is being charged with fukking Lancel, her cousin which is incest as well. and that is because Lancel decided to confess his sins.

it would be almost impossible for the Sparrow to charge Cersei and Jamie with incest because there is almost no way they can prove it and Jamie and Cersei are going to deny it. Only way is by Bran telling on them...and that is not gonna happen either.