Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
brehs out in the streets beggin for dragons now :mjlol: "but but but we don't even need the dragons, just for the dragons to make us some more swords :sadcam: kelly c pls:why: we gon die without yal :to: #unity"

:pacspit:

#targset since day 1 fukk all these other sets :smugdraper: WE SEE YAL YELLIN BUT WE AIN'T SELLIN :banderas::umad:

:mjlol:

Only the weak and fags are asking for fukking unity and for targset

fukk outta here we don't need that shyt

Funny thing is dany wouldn't be able to do shyt anyway, her dragons don't respect or listen to her young ass

Bran the wizard outchere...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Book readers did this shyt or anything close to this happened in the book?

From Westeros.com's Book to Screen writeup for this episode:
Furthermore, in terms of specific plot details, Jon Snow never goes to Hardhome, although at the end of A Dance with Dragons (Book 5) he was intending to go there to assist Cotter Pyke and the small collection of ships until his plans are forced to change and he instead starts to plan for Tormund to lead the overland expedition when the novel comes to an end. Cotter Pyke’s report of the situation mention that it is very bad, with cannibalism breaking out in the extremities of hunger, with wildlings attacking one of the ships, and with reports of “dead things” in the woods and, most creepily, in the water.

If the Others make a large attack on Hardhome in the novels, it has yet to be revealed.

Finally, the characters of Loboda and Karsi are inventions of the show, while Rattleshirt’s death takes place far earlier in the novels, and at Castle Black. As to Jon’s fight with the White Walker, it is speculated in the novels that Valyrain steel weapons like Longclaw may relate to the “dragonsteel” that some legends claim was used by last hero against the Others during the Long Night.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:dead:

so could the white walkers not swim?

I don't comment that much but this was a great episode even tho I thought the whole avalanche thing out of nowhere kind of was out of nowhere. OR was that brought on by the others?
And my 2nd question and biggest question was, what you said and I'm surprised no one said it earlier.
Can they not swim, when ice king rose his arms and woke up the wights. I thought a bunch of Wighta would come from under water and start attacking Jon snows boat.
I mean if they can't handle water, couldn't that be their weakness.
just get them close to water and take them out with your navy

Also remember that Melissandre says that according to her religion, stannis is the chosen one and proof of that is his magic sword but than she says that she keeps seeing Jon snow in her fires. So Maybe he is the chosen one and HIS sword is magic. That's why it killed the other, not because its valeryan steel. Or it could be both because dragonglass is found in large abundance in Valeria

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Jon gets a letter from cottor pyke, a ironborn nights watch veteran that runs eastwatch by the sea (the eastern castle on the wall right next to the narrow sea), saying how they went to hardhome to pick up wildlings and they got run off by white walkers. So we just hear about it but Jon on the show basically took cottors pyke place and they added the facedown with the white walkers leaders which made it fukking epic
:lupe: Did y'all book readers see this coming with episode being called "Hardhome" or during the episode?

@Adam3000

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
CGYVWMhUYAEDK8R.png:large
This Nikka a marttell?
That explains the swag :ohhh:

If Olly pulls a Kenard tho....
372.gif
I wouldn't be able to deal with it brehs

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
#starkset brehs we gotta regroup and figure out what we just saw. :merchant:.

Glad we grabbed a giant on our way out though.

We still got a Bran:branelf:

7NTzcuz.gif

Lost some good Thenn brethren though, RIP to that main Thenn cat. I was hoping dude and that Wildling Karsi would pull through and everyone was gonna make it onto the boats then back to The Wall together.

R.I.P. to a man with the blood of the First Men running through his veins

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Was I the only one that got depressed as fukk when they said 2 episodes left?

Tyrion is the ultimate cheat code for every episode...He has a knack for making everyone better..He was schooling the fukk out of Dany..
Tyrion- "...into your service?....your grace...it's too soon to even know if you deserve my service" :banderas:

:damn: @ Sir Friendzone...He was with that bytch when she was musty and her weave was ratted out,...walking in deserts...crusty lips...now she got a little clout and she can't forgive a nikka?

I actually feel sorry for Cersai....She was nothing but a freaky ass, rich girl, brat that likes to drink wine from time to time...I don't think she deserves to have to sit in her own piss and shyt...and drink from nearby puddles of water made by that bull-dyke nun...I'm actually looking forward to her revenge...

That bad wildling bytch could've been casted as Lyanna Stark, from how they describe her, she seemed perfect...I just imagine that's how Lyanna would be...just cleaner of course...She didn't deserve to die...she should've formed a triumvirate with the bad bytch unit in Essos...Hell....get the PYT in Dorne for the bad bytch squad too...