Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Well now we know why the Ancient Valyrians never invaded Westeros

They alluded to this in the books but, goddamn this episode hammers it home

Even with thousands of dragons, which the Valyrians had, I wouldn't want to go within 1000 miles of those ice demons

The first men and the Andals had no clue where they were moving to

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can already see it right now, if it does come to all out war I can see the walkers taking down one of the dragons, getting control of it and Drogon gonna have to kill one of his younger brothers :sadcam:.

That scene would be :merchant: though.

Anyone have a .gif of Jon Snow cutting that white walker in half? Not where he shattered the main one, but when he cut that one in half who was charging at him.

Which makes me wonder why those other white walkers he killed didn't shatter. Maybe because they aren't a born ww and only came from dead men?

Last edited:

DONCIC

All Star
Daps
I would follow Lord Snow into battle :wow:

That moment when his sword stopped the Whitewalker sword :ohlawd:

They better start praying that that blacksmith Gendry somehow rowed all the way to Valyria and met Drogon and the two of them starting making mountains of Valyrian steel swords or everybody is fukked :lupe:

If magic is really needed to make Valyrian steel then :mjcry:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
still feel like jorah bout to fukk some shyt up in target before the season's over. he seems to have finally hit the breaking point and realizes all his simping has gone to waste...not only that, but its got him killed. he's got that If I can't have you nobody can steez goin on right now. I know they haven't put all this emphasis on him getting sick just to have him go die alone somewhere. he bout set it off. I actually felt bad for him this episode though. he kidnaps a guy in order to win back the queen. instead of killing the guy he kidnapped, she hires him to be her advisor. then that same man advises her to throw jorah in the bushes. I mean how many L's can a man take:mjlol:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
dont pull that shyt, snowman wouldn't even take the stark name when offered, he runs with the men in black now :ufdup:
:camby: trying to tell us who run with our crew. OG Ned said it back in season 1 "You may not have my name, but you have my blood" That's all he need is the Stark blood pumping through his veins. King Crow been rocking a
ZpV1l07l.jpg
his whole career
Which makes me wonder why those other white walkers he killed didn't shatter. Maybe because they aren't a born ww and only came from dead men?
Those are wights. Zombies basically that have to be killed by fire. They're different from The Others, which is the one Jon killed.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This was the best episode of the season, possibly the best of the series, and not just because of the stuff beyond the wall (even though that was fukking incredible).

Watching the Dany/Tyrion scenes just makes me annoyed that they took so long getting Tyrion to Mereen. I have not been the biggest fan of Dany's storyline this season but it is so obvious that adding Tyrion to the mix makes all of the Mereen stuff I didn't care about before worth watching.

Even Jorah putting on a clinic in how to epically stalk a chick who don't want anything to do with you was good.

Arya becoming "A Girl" has been great and I can't wait till she has to deal with that backbiting little white girl who is always trying to shyt on her to Ja'qen. And that little smile Arya had when she was given the poison was cool. Arya is cold blooded.

I am done caring about the idiocy going on in King's Landing and wish they had just skipped it and the scenes at Winterfell altogether. That time could have been spent with Jon Snow fighting White Walkers.

Speaking of which...the battle with the White Walkers was amazing! Jon realizing that Valerian Steel works just as good as Dragon Glass. Them zombie children. I was sitting there :lupe: worrying about the big giant homie. Giants are awesome and there are too few left for them to be killing more. Plus who the fukk wants to be dealing with a zombie giant? The zombies coming over the cliff with no fukks given. The King dude raising his new undead soldiers while hitting Jon Snow with the "Come at me, bro".
All of that shyt was just perfection.

I don't know how they top this episode with the season finale. I was fukking exhausted by the end.:whew: