Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Episode truly legitimised The White Walkers and the threat they pose:wow:.

This set shyt has to now stop, the true enemy is out there, gotta unite and band together with King Stannis and Snowman Jon leading the charge:wow:

Powerful episode! Going to re-watch right now:ahh:

Yup every set here might as well bend the knee to dany already because we all know when shyt hits the fan, dany her dragons and all the goons from #targset are going to be leading the way :jawalrus:

Only like 4 of those swords exist

There's less than a hundred that's why when a house does have one they pass it on generation to generation. Sam's father has a huge valaryan sword called heartsbane, I think he mentions it in season 1. So far we also seen Joff/tommen and brienne with one. The targyryan kings that sat on the iron throne usually had valaryan steel swords also but who knows where them shyts at

Lmao nikka negged me this ain't no spoiler this is speculation shyt not in a book loser @Uptown WaYo87

:ehh: you know what that spoiler you dropped IS just a theory your dumbass happened to get right but if I was you I'd just spoiler tag your quotes cause our back n forth is just gonna breath life into it

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Yeah only oath keeper (Brianne) Widows Wail (Jeffery/Torment) Long claw (Jon), Hearts bane (spoiler) and Lady Forlorn (book character) are valryian blades that are still around.

Maester Luwin, the maester at Winter fell before the War, was one of the only Maesters that had a valariyan steel link in his maester chain...which meant he was adept at the arcane arts (which prolly included how to mine, smelt and forge the steel which is considered magic by most)

But this episide...my god...this is up there BY FAR with Blackwater, Battle at the Wall, The Mountain & The Viper as absolutely AMAZING GOD LEVEL episodes...not one weak story link this week. :wow:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
tumblr_np8z41pGFg1qbbpaoo1_500.gif

tumblr_np8wfcXU8n1sic3x0o1_1280.gif

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Book readers did this shyt or anything close to this happened in the book?

Jon gets a letter from cottor pyke, a ironborn nights watch veteran that runs eastwatch by the sea (the eastern castle on the wall right next to the narrow sea), saying how they went to hardhome to pick up wildlings and they got run off by white walkers. So we just hear about it but Jon on the show basically took cottors pyke place and they added the facedown with the white walkers leaders which made it fukking epic