Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
e31.jpg

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Breh I think everyone gets what you're saying it's that no one gives a fukk...:skip:

Theon deserves what he gets...if you tryna get people to feel sympathy then :francis:
Well then that's a fukk up on the show runners part because Grrm did it perfectly and it worked for most of us:manny:
But they did season two Theon so masterfully, he was incredibly sympathetic then and still is imo even with the changes they've made to him.

But most people watch this show for shock value, t*ts,battles, and to cheer people on like it's a wrestling match so what can I expect :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Bruhs :wow:

That episode:wow:

Them Arya scenes:wow:

Tyrion being Tyrion:wow:

But nothing could prepare for Hardhome...

.....I read the articles, I read the hype. It lived up to it and exceeded all expectations:wow:

They got the skeleton wights actually looking good:wow:

Valyrian steel killing the White Walkers THAT AIN'T EVEN BEEN CONFIRMED IN THE BOOKS YET:wow:

The Night's King :wow:

Wun Wun the giant wrecking shop:wow:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Book readers did this shyt or anything close to this happened in the book?
Yes.
But if course it's better to see on screen (I'm only talking about the battles of course).
In the books Theon's plot is different and Tyrion hasn't met Dany yet among other major changes they've made.