Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
EId54WU.png

:ohhh: The 4 Horseman of Apocalypse

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Now these nikkas want the khalessi to come to westeros. Thought she should stay her ass in mereen huh. Id Tell to let the white walkers kill all u hating aaa nikkas. Dont have dragons brehs
:jurg: bbbbbbbbbut only fire can defeat these brehs

yeah maybe, if she decides to stop by :smugfavre:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
i could have watched 45 mins of banter between tyrion and daenerys

that wildin chick died so soon :mjcry:

C/S on both of these points here. Seeing two of my favorite characters from the show finally interacting and chopping game together. Tyrion coming to Mereen automatically boosts everything that is going down in that side of the story. Plus we finally got to hear Khaleesi say the line about breaking the wheel from the season 5 trailer :win:

Have to give major props to the actress who played the Wildling chick. For that being the first time she was introduced on the show and to make an impression like that :salute:. When Baldie was talking about his ancestors, and she was like my ancestors are dead "fukk em" :yeshrug:. One of the best lines of the season so far.

Baldie had to learn the hard way that "Pride comes before fall" word to Cersei.

Jon Snow's power ranking went up a ton this season. Dude has had a lot of memorable moments this season and that battle was just :whew:. The White Walkers showing up and wrecking shyt like that had me :ooh:during the whole scene.

Easily one of the best episodes of the show and I didn't even mention Arya about to get her Assasin's Creed on.

I love how some people on the internet (not people here) were done with the show after the rape of Sansa and thought season 5 was subpar. Benioff and Weiss came back with this episode, like nah nikkas you must have forgot

kobe-finger-wag-kobe-bryant-gifs.gif