Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
CGYVWMhUYAEDK8R.png:large

Swagger on a hundred thousand trillion :wow:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Damn, this was a great episode, Winter is Coming and the Westeros folk better get their Northface and Timbalands ready, cause the Ice King said "Come at me Bro" to Jon in so many words...

Reek is so broken, he is like an intelligent dog, the Theon personality is completely gone, no fire this time around I'm afraid.

Cersei looking:
hqdefault.jpg

Went from Queen Mother to Queen Fiend....karma is coming back and now she has to do the Confessions Usher style.

The dialogue between Dani and Tyrion was great, finally great to see the interaction and banter.

#Snowman - You have to root for him, he's the most noble and stand-up guy on the show. Broken ribs (probably from all the blood he was coughing up) and still put in the work against the White Walker goons...

I guess Ramsay is going to do some Jeepers Creepers/Hannibal Lecter shenanigans to Stannis and group, poor guys.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What if they don't let Jon Snow and the wildlings into castle black:lupe:

I have a feeling they won't either. That or they do and some fukkery pops off after they do. Thorne already thought the mission was stupid and hates the wildlings. Olly clearly doesn't agree with it either. Half the men of the watch hate Jon (they mentioned that multiple times this season already)

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain why that guy hates Jon so much:why:.
Like was there shyt in the books that they didn't show us. It just doesn't make sense why the hate is so strong.:yeshrug: