Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Theon is an AMAZING character.
And do you know what torture does to a person?
Book Theon was missing toes and and fingers, tons of skin, teeth, fingers and toes, all of his hair except to white strands and he literally looked like an old man and like in the show he thinks everyone is in Ramsay's game.
You just don't come back from being flayed, raped, hunted, beat, dismembered, castrated, and whatever other tortures Ramsay practiced in an instant and stab them.
It's a gradual process and I can guarantee that you would have done no better than Theon.
Breh I think everyone gets what you're saying it's that no one gives a fukk...:skip:

Theon deserves what he gets...if you tryna get people to feel sympathy then :francis:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
You a good poster but didn't you listen to Roose? He said they have food for 6 months in a siege circumstance. They have thousands of mouths to feed with the lands promised to them nullified. They now have to set up shop and with less weapons and men unless Stanis turns around and helps them out. They have a old town situation all over again.
wildlings lived beyond the wall for thousands of years in many winters, I'm sure they would be fine

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
tumblr_np8uqgrBWu1ri7ggjo1_1280.gif
if only ned was here to see what his b*stard has become:mjcry: