Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
tumblr_np8uqgrBWu1ri7ggjo1_1280.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Except his dikk :pachaha:

Theon deserves a long slow death...

You cheering for a man who is so broken he is probably too afraid to even try to kill himself because of what Ramsey would do to him if he didn't succeed in the suicide attempt.

:mjlol:
:russ:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the people calling Theon bytchmade can :camby:
It's not as brutal as it was in the books but do you see the level of torture he went through?
Any of you probably would have died by now.
#Theonset :blessed:

That nikka barely living. :what:The only reason he's alive is because another nikka allows it.:why: He doesn't have a dikk:damn:Your man lost:francis:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:snoop:

6 thousand less bodies to fight
You a good poster but didn't you listen to Roose? He said they have food for 6 months in a siege circumstance. They have thousands of mouths to feed with the lands promised to them nullified. They now have to set up shop and with less weapons and men unless Stanis turns around and helps them out. They have a old town situation all over again.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You're a bytch, so i'm not surprised you're sticking up for a bytch character.:ld:

Theon or should I say Reek, should have taken a blade to Ramsay a long time ago...weak ass dude.
Theon is an AMAZING character.
And do you know what torture does to a person?
Book Theon was missing toes and and fingers, tons of skin, teeth, fingers and toes, all of his hair except to white strands and he literally looked like an old man and like in the show he thinks everyone is in Ramsay's game.
You just don't come back from being flayed, raped, hunted, beat, dismembered, castrated, and whatever other tortures Ramsay practiced in an instant and stab them.
It's a gradual process and I can guarantee that you would have done no better than Theon.