Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
My nikka @R.E.N. Spells Ren putting up a fight:obama:Trust, this ass whooping that's funna commence will hurt me more than it hurts you:mjcry:

I'm not mad at seeing Stannis boss up. I'm just confused how the Starks are involved. Y'all nikkas been workers ever since you knelt to #Targset back in the day:umad:I seem to recall Stannis bossing up with the Night's Watch, which y'all desperately try to claim for some semblance of relevance when they don't claim y'all back:scusthov:We celebrating other men coming to our rescue now?
dame.png
We're chilling in the furthest wings of the world...in kingdoms we conquered...in other nikkas castles...you would know something about cats living rent free in your crib, doe:mjpls:Refresh my memory on where you Stark nikkas are lamping at, btw? Khaleesi da gawd essentialy did kill her brother. You right:manny:Same brother that hoed her out for an army. That sounds like a girl becoming a woman right chea and realizing she has power. Her husband and son were very unfortunate casualties that in the end became catalysts for giving us dem dragons which you #Starkset nikkas always convientantly ignore:russ:Honor? You mean like swearing to marry the wife of a banner man, reneging on said promise and getting yourself, your mom and a ton of dudes that were riding for you killed? Yeah, we ain't as honorable as #DemStarkBoys:mjlol:

I would pick this post apart separating the hard truths (
o5q92o.png
) from the gross exaggerations (:stopitslime:), but why should I go tit for tat with a house who's greatest conquest thus far is locking Project Pat in an empty vault with a hoe who didn't want to be saved in the greatest city nobody's ever heard of?
ZtavgVr.png

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
o5q92o.png
) from the gross exaggerations (:stopitslime:), but why should I go tit for tat with a house who's greatest conquest thus far is locking Project Pat in an empty vault with a hoe who didn't want to be saved in the greatest city nobody's ever heard of?
ZtavgVr.png

tumblr_m9cgfxVaSA1revsmeo1_500.gif

Jards

All Star
Daps
My nikka @R.E.N. Spells Ren putting up a fight:obama:Trust, this ass whooping that's funna commence will hurt me more than it hurts you:mjcry:

I'm not mad at seeing Stannis boss up. I'm just confused how the Starks are involved. Y'all nikkas been workers ever since you knelt to #Targset back in the day:umad:I seem to recall Stannis bossing up with the Night's Watch, which y'all desperately try to claim for some semblance of relevance when they don't claim y'all back:scusthov:We celebrating other men coming to our rescue now?
dame.png
We're chilling in the furthest wings of the world...in kingdoms we conquered...in other nikkas castles...you would know something about cats living rent free in your crib, doe:mjpls:Refresh my memory on where you Stark nikkas are lamping at, btw? Khaleesi da gawd essentialy did kill her brother. You right:manny:Same brother that hoed her out for an army. That sounds like a girl becoming a woman right chea and realizing she has power. Her husband and son were very unfortunate casualties that in the end became catalysts for giving us dem dragons which you #Starkset nikkas always convientantly ignore:russ:Honor? You mean like swearing to marry the wife of a banner man, reneging on said promise and getting yourself, your mom and a ton of dudes that were riding for you killed? Yeah, we ain't as honorable as #DemStarkBoys:mjlol:

Why you so worried about #starkset pockets B? In Winterfell we don't do that....

Chatty Patty ass nikka

dame.png

Made Man

All Star
Daps
#Starkset/ House Stark :mjlol:

Them nikkas extinct breh

Them nikkas replaced the whitewalkers and dragons in them fairy tales

Surprised the L'isters aint make lullably off of the sonning of that house.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
#Starkset/ House Stark :mjlol:

Them nikkas extinct breh

Them nikkas replaced the whitewalkers and dragons in them fairy tales

Surprised the L'isters aint make lullably off of the sonning of that house.
loyal to a begger's prince & someone who was slayed by a Baratheon:youngsabo:

Baratheon been the name & holds the throne by rights

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
o5q92o.png
ZtavgVr.png

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
o5q92o.png
ZtavgVr.png
I know what you better do, stop talking bout what you outta do:comeon: You would pick that post apart if there was anything debatable, but there isn't breh:manny:And I agree, you shouldn't try to go tit for tat against #Targset...or #LannisterSet, #StannisSet, #ByrdGang, #GreyjoySet...shyt any set:yeshrug:You nikkas are the Yung Bergs of Westeros. You come around any of the trill sets that have wins on their record and you're getting your chain snatched. This isn't opinion it's documented fact. If that's our greatest conquest so far, cool. Name me #Starkset's greatest conquest, breh. Don't worry, I'll wait:sas1:
Why you so worried about #starkset pockets B? In Winterfell we don't do that....

Chatty Patty ass nikka

dame.png

Breh, how would you know what nikkas do in Winterfell? You ain't in Winterfell, breh:pachaha:Talking about other men's castles, that's chatty patty, my dude

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
GAME DAY TODAY. Let's Gooooooooooooooo

Should I try to record it ? :lupe: I'd probably get caught so quick :sadbron:

JSrXLDZ.jpg

:gladbron: I forgot they did this. I went to one two years ago in NYC and it was off the chain. The audience was so hyped, it was just infectious. I really miss living in a big city. We don't get stuff like this in hick town:mjcry: