Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
You talking bout Raegawd's hammerin Ned's sister like he was doing the jamaican daggerin? :skip:
when Targaryen wants yall...
tumblr_n2ymfkKjnP1qeuyigo3_500.gif

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:beli:

That quote started this little back and forth. You guys know exactly what dude meant by the statement but decided to go with the extreme literal interpretation. Ned "wanted" Stannis to be king because he was the next in line He would have wanted anyone who was the next in line to be king regardless, because Ned's all about honor and following the laws of the land is the honorable thing to do. @Food Mane was clearly talking about(I don't like talking for other nikkas so he can clarify if he wants) who Ned would choose based on merits and worthiness if line of succession wasn't an issue. The same way we argue about who would be the best person to sit on the Iron Throne, the discussion was about whether Ned thought Stannis would be a good choice. Which goes back to my point about this weird connection I've seen some Stark stans try to create between Stannis and the Starks when there is no connection or any love shown in the books or show between the two factions.
:stopitslime:
Ay, don't worry about us. Y'all worry about your queen that's about to lose her kingdom, and catch STI's from Daario and ain't nowhere near Westeros, and her unruly dragons. :ufdup:
We actually got Rhaegar stans:mjlol:

Whats next, Balon Greyjoy stans? Grand Maester Pycelle stans? Mace Tyrell? Meryn Trant?
Remember when some cats were up in here trying to rep House Greyjoy. It was like 3-4 of them. I wonder where they are now. :lolbron:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Ay, don't worry about us. Y'all worry about your queen that's about to lose her kingdom, and catch STI's from Daario and ain't nowhere near Westeros, and her unruly dragons. :ufdup:

Remember when some cats were up in here trying to rep House Greyjoy. It was like 3-4 of them. I wonder where they are now. :lolbron:

:dead: i think there were even less than that. They were really feelin themselves for 2-3 episodes when Theon took over Winterfell :pachaha:

Last season when they went to grab Theon out of his prison and ended up runnin back to the boat talking about how he is "dead" :merchant: :lolbron: :wow: GAME OVER

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:dead: i think there were even less than that. They were really feelin themselves for 2-3 episodes when Theon took over Winterfell :pachaha:

Last season when they went to grab Theon out of his prison and ended up runnin back to the boat talking about how he is "dead" :merchant: :lolbron: :wow: GAME OVER
:deadrose:
I'm not going to lie for those 2-3 episodes, as much as I hated him for being such a bytchass-traitorous, coward, I actually thought he was going to get respect from his peoples. They all shyt on him anyway. :russ:
Then Ramsay got him. :to:
I still don't know how I feel about that. Like, he deserves to get got, but damn, just kill him already. I'd rather be dead than be Reek. :damn:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Yall rocking with Mrstealyourgirlandgetclaponthetridentset:dahell:
:dead:

Worrying about losing a kingdom?:ehh:

That's a problem #Starkset can identify with:mjlol:
Catching STIs?:francis:
You got your girl Sansa shacked up with a literal pimp. He's funna run up in her lemon cakes:mjlol:

No where near Westeros?:ohhh:
Care to tell me where the surviving members of #Starkset are?:mjlol:
Unruly dragons?:patrice:
That would mean...we have dragons:mjlol:

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:dead:

Worrying about losing a kingdom?:ehh:

That's a problem #Starkset can identify with:mjlol:
Catching STIs?:francis:
You got your girl Sansa shacked up with a literal pimp. He's funna run up in her lemon cakes:mjlol:

No where near Westeros?:ohhh:
Care to tell me where the surviving members of #Starkset are?:mjlol:
Unruly dragons?:patrice:
That would mean...we have dragons:mjlol:
:hmm:
D0sewyX.gif

Daps
:beli:

That quote started this little back and forth. You guys know exactly what dude meant by the statement but decided to go with the extreme literal interpretation. Ned "wanted" Stannis to be king because he was the next in line He would have wanted anyone who was the next in line to be king regardless, because Ned's all about honor and following the laws of the land is the honorable thing to do. @Food Mane was clearly talking about(I don't like talking for other nikkas so he can clarify if he wants) who Ned would choose based on merits and worthiness if line of succession wasn't an issue. The same way we argue about who would be the best person to sit on the Iron Throne, the discussion was about whether Ned thought Stannis would be a good choice. Which goes back to my point about this weird connection I've seen some Stark stans try to create between Stannis and the Starks when there is no connection or any love shown in the books or show between the two factions.

LMAO @ this bird ass nikka getting his feathers ruffled whilst he chills in the furthest wings of the world :mjlol:

I don't know why seeing Lord Stannis boss up wit #DemStarkBoys bothers you so, but it does.:umad:

I wouldn't expect you to understand honor, after all, you simp a chick who murdered her brother, husband, and only child:scust:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can't wait for the greatness :ahh:

:salute: to them cats reppin #Starkset

:blessed: #DesertGang aka #TeamDorne

Rest of yall nikkas goin get that work :youngsabo:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
LMAO @ this bird ass nikka getting his feathers ruffled whilst he chills in the furthest wings of the world :mjlol:

I don't know why seeing Lord Stannis boss up wit #DemStarkBoys bothers you so, but it does.:umad:

I wouldn't expect you to understand honor, after all, you simp a chick who murdered her brother, husband, and only child:scust:
My nikka @R.E.N. Spells Ren putting up a fight:obama:Trust, this ass whooping that's funna commence will hurt me more than it hurts you:mjcry:

I'm not mad at seeing Stannis boss up. I'm just confused how the Starks are involved. Y'all nikkas been workers ever since you knelt to #Targset back in the day:umad:I seem to recall Stannis bossing up with the Night's Watch, which y'all desperately try to claim for some semblance of relevance when they don't claim y'all back:scusthov:We celebrating other men coming to our rescue now?
dame.png
We're chilling in the furthest wings of the world...in kingdoms we conquered...in other nikkas castles...you would know something about cats living rent free in your crib, doe:mjpls:Refresh my memory on where you Stark nikkas are lamping at, btw? Khaleesi da gawd essentialy did kill her brother. You right:manny:Same brother that hoed her out for an army. That sounds like a girl becoming a woman right chea and realizing she has power. Her husband and son were very unfortunate casualties that in the end became catalysts for giving us dem dragons which you #Starkset nikkas always convientantly ignore:russ:Honor? You mean like swearing to marry the wife of a banner man, reneging on said promise and getting yourself, your mom and a ton of dudes that were riding for you killed? Yeah, we ain't as honorable as #DemStarkBoys:mjlol: