Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
As someone who only watches the show, and barely finished the first book, I've always got the feeling that she was included in the story to appeal to the lowest common denominator of fantasy fans, those that need some sort of mystic element to keep them interested in the story.
You mean like a paralyzed little nikka that can possess people/animals?:skip::mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Ned said Stannis was the rightful heir to Westeros but, that was before he was out there losing his damn mind. Kinslaying, following some weird witch from Asshai and her foreign god, burning anyone that doesn't agree with him alive, even his bannermen. Yea, Ned would've thought twice about that nikka :whoa:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Ned said Stannis was the rightful heir to Westeros but, that was before he was out there losing his damn mind. Kinslaying, following some weird witch from Asshai and her foreign god, burning anyone that doesn't agree with him alive, even his bannermen. Yea, Ned would've thought twice about that nikka :whoa:
Let's not forget dropping his son's name on some satanic Death Note ritual :usure:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:why:

Bruh go rewatch season 1 and see Ned talking to Renly and everything else he said after he found out about Joffrey

This shyt is well documented:ufdup:

I'm pretty sure he's talking about how Stannis is with Melisandre now. As a Ned stan you can't believe that alliance between them (had Ned survived) would have gone far with Stannis wildin' out burning shyt for Melisandre. Especially, Gendry who he tried to save from Cersei.

Robert being :yeshrug: at butchered Targ babies had Ned heated as fukk and almost ruined their friendship.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I'm so mad at HBO right now...

HBO Now only available for Apple products...

can I download the app on my phone and connected to my PS3? would that work? I don't want to buy Apple tv and I have the first iPad with no plans to upgrade :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Hey Stannis da Stan stans, got a lil sum sum for you :youngsabo:

not yet
ibzhPfcwqTwPs5.png

:stannisgtfo:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Robb never questioned Stannis' right to the Iron Throne either:francis:

Just tried to steal part of his kingdom:lolbron:

Anyone who has a problem with Stannis trying to curse Robb (which didn't actually happen) has a very self-centric and closed minded view on things. Probably a huge Chris Kyle fan too:troll:

Daps
Stannis' entire character arc is just a plot device to kill off all the competition (for himself of course) inadvertently for whoever will really "win" in the end. Stannis will sit the Iron Throne and become King, I'm sure. But watch it be right as The Wall comes down and the White Walkers invade the kingdom and murk everybody :lolbron:

Daps
So far the Baratheon brothers been plucked straight from the York brothers in real life. They 2 for 2. Robert was definitely Edward IV. Renly was definitely George of Clarence. Stannis is Richard III. That guy ended up being a placeholder King. It didn't end up well for him. I think they found his body buried under a parking lot recently :lolbron:

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/weird-science/king-richard-iii-getting-reburied-n325916

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Hold your tongue, maggot. I ought to have your head for disrespecting the king in the north. :pacspit:
You might wanna have Stannis' head first, breh, since he kinda prayed and prayed for Robb's downfall:sas1:

Anyone who has a problem with Stannis trying to curse Robb (which didn't actually happen)
:youngsabo::youngsabo::youngsabo::youngsabo::youngsabo::youngsabo::youngsabo::youngsabo::youngsabo:

:steviej::steviej::steviej::steviej::steviej::steviej::steviej::steviej::steviej:
Stannis stretched forth a hand, and his fingers closed around one of the leeches.
"Say the name," Melisandre commanded.
The leech was twisting in the king's grip, trying to attach itself to one of his fingers. "The usurper," he said. "Joffrey Baratheon." When he tossed the leech into the fire, it curled up like an autumn leaf amidst the coals, and burned.
Stannis grasped the second. "The usurper," he declared, louder this time. "Balon Greyjoy." He flipped it lightly onto the brazier, and its flesh split and cracked. The blood burst from it, hissing and smoking.
The last was in the king's hand. This one he studied a moment as it writhed between his fingers. "The usurper," he said at last. "Robb Stark." And he threw it on the flames.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i dont get the point of stanning Stannis. i can see admirable qualities in him: he's got an iron backbone (most of the time :usure: ), yet he's also willing to adapt, with his allowance of melisandre to do her thing. he's got targaryen blood (not as much as rhaegar tho :smughazard: ), and he'd probably be a fairly good ruler :ehh:

but he's clearly going to lose :dwillhuh:

that scene in the books where he burns the leeches is dope as fuuuck tho :whew: the show made him do it all nonchalantly and grimacing, i pictured him doing that shyt like a masonic ritual with dramatic pause and whatnot