Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
yea breh in the books loras is straight steph curry status in westeros. hottest young knight in the game and the only people that can fukk with him have size advantage like the hound and the mountain. but you already know HBO needs to meet their gay scene quota so loras is the one :pachaha:

The way Cersei did Loras in the books :banderas:

Have they even shown him fighting anyone? :mjlol:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The way Cersei did Loras in the books :banderas:

Have they even shown him fighting anyone? :mjlol:

they showed him almost get killed in season 1 by the mountain and then get his ass kicked by brienne. both really happen in the books tho so i aint mad at that. loras is like 17 tho so for him to hold is own against brienne who is a fukking giant who beat the hound, thats pretty good.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
No, the prince & the black man told them to cut that shyt out and they seem to have dropped it :manny:

then what the fukk are they there to do? :beli:

if everybody just gonna get along, that shyt's not game of thrones :beli:

i wish they'd fukking included arianne

she'd show her t*ts AND start crazy ass political conspiracies

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
The High Sparrow's rise reminds me so much of Joker's rise in TDK:

- Started off with a small buzz and went on to commit a big act to get everybody's attention.
- Cersei (the mob) foolishly made a deal, thinking they could control or understand him, while he was thinking long game.
- He took over the city with the resources of the powers that be, and a bunch of loonies.
- Turned on the fools when they were no longer needed like checkmate bytches :umad:

- Is a true believer in his own twisted logic.

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with..." :wow:

Daps
No, the prince & the black man told them to cut that shyt out and they seem to have dropped it :manny:

:dahell:

They dropped their swords cuz they ain't wanna die, they haven't dropped the cause.

I don't know that killing Jamie is a goal of theirs, but they wouldn't pass up the opportunity in killing a Lannister if the situation arose, for sure.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
thought just popped in my head, my bad if it's been discussed. Did Sam ever tell Jon that he ran into Bran?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:dahell:

They dropped their swords cuz they ain't wanna die, they haven't dropped the cause.

I don't know that killing Jamie is a goal of theirs, but they wouldn't pass up the opportunity in killing a Lannister if the situation arose, for sure.
They didn't even know jamie was gonna be there, they just had a battery put in their back for a slight moment.

Once Bran give her the D bish probably gonna retire & become a housewife :pachaha:

Daps
They didn't even know jamie was gonna be there, they just had a battery put in their back for a slight moment.

Once Bran give her the D bish probably gonna retire & become a housewife :pachaha:

Yes they did, the captain of the ship Jamie sailed in on told them he was coming to get his daughter niece.

Daps
thought just popped in my head, my bad if it's been discussed. Did Sam ever tell Jon that he ran into Bran?

no, he's kept that secret

In the books maybe, but he told Jon about meeting Bran on the show. That's part of his motivation in going to kill the traitors at Craster's Keep. Jon is worried about Bran crossing paths with those sadistic fukks