Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
Rosabell-Laurenti-Sellers-Topless-In-Game-Of-Thrones-06-580x435.jpg

Rosabell-Laurenti-Sellers-Topless-In-Game-Of-Thrones-05-580x435.jpg
Reported

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i still don't understand how the old lady ended up flayed. sansa only mentions lighting the candle in the tower to reek. she mentions "friends" but she never specifically mentions the old lady.
Maybe it wasn't a secret that that old lady was abt that stark winterfell life :manny:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I get the feeling Stannis may end up like Avon off the Wire, going all forward and ready to body the Boltons and take Winterfell, but then the Game hands him an L he may not recover from or even see coming....it has gotta be Brienne or Davos tries to save the Princess from becoming BBQ...she did teach him how to read after all...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i still don't understand how the old lady ended up flayed. sansa only mentions lighting the candle in the tower to reek. she mentions "friends" but she never specifically mentions the old lady.
process of elimination

the boltons had their own crew with them.. i don't think that lady was part of that... so all he had to do is figure out who been talking to sansa, only reek and that lady... and then which of them was loyal to the boltons...

they also make it look like ramsey is some master torturer, fighter, tracker, archer, and lie detector.. so i'm sure he was questioning and torturing whoever he needed to, to get to that lady

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
maybe but the way she ended up flayed right after reek snitched made it seem like there was a connection there but when i re-watched the episode sansa never mentions the old lady to reek.

process of elimination

the boltons had their own crew with them.. i don't think that lady was part of that... so all he had to do is figure out who been talking to sansa, only reek and that lady... and then which of them was loyal to the boltons...

they also make it look like ramsey is some master torturer, fighter, tracker, archer, and lie detector.. so i'm sure he was questioning and torturing whoever he needed to, to get to that lady

Yeah, you don't know how many people he flayed to get to her either

She might have been the first, and if she was she undoubtedly confessed immediately. She also might have been the 5th.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yeah, you don't know how many people he flayed to get to her either

She might have been the first, and if she was she undoubtedly confessed immediately. She also might have been the 5th.
The Boltons could have very well known that she's been the only other person besides Theon and Ramsay to be up in Sansa's room.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Question: did Jorah give all those dudes he fought that grey scale shyt ? :scust:

I almost forgot he had it cause they never mentioned it in the last episode

That fukk nikka better stay away from the queen

I guessing that Jorah spreading that shyt is what's gonna make Dany leave Mireen and finally go take kings landing :blessed:

DONCIC

All Star
Daps
Jon Snow reminding me so much of the gawd Aragorn from Lord of The Rings right now

He even had his own "put aside the Ranger, become who you were born to be" type moment when Maester Aemon told him to "kill the boy, and let the man be born" :wow:

If he arrives out of nowhere with a ship full of wildlings to save the day like Aragorn did with those ghosts in Return of the King, the levels of :ohlawd: might be too much for me to take

Aragorn-Jumping-Ship.gif