Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if only this motherfukker would buy some consonants and save sansa :mjcry:

That bytch couldnt care less about him in good times. Why should he care in bad times? :yeshrug:

Plus he got bigger fish to frie. If he dont convince the wilding to fight with him the dead walkers will fukk up whole westeros :lupe:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
That bytch couldnt care less about him in good times. Why should he care in bad times? :yeshrug:

Plus he got bigger fish to frie. If he dont convince the wilding to fight with him the dead walkers will fukk up whole westeros :lupe:
i dunno i was just making a stupid joke
Who wouldn't want to live in Dorne.

It's beautiful weather (though I guess winter is coming for everyone eventually :merchant:), it's beautiful olive skin women :noah: They are a very liberal society so yeah you might walk in on some suspect shyt from time to time but the government isn't going to be overly controlling, you can fukk around with prostitutes and not have to worry about some religious fanatical set rolling up while you gettin' it.. and they have a well-trained team of assassins and experts in poisonous tactics which could prove very valuable in war time. They can sneak up on nikkas, murk a figurehead and be out like a thief in the night :ohlawd:
dorne is dry and poor as fukk tho. it's like the indian reservations of westeros. a ton of proud history and a lot of immobility

The actual cousin fukking part might not even be illegal there, marriages between cousins are actually legal in most of the real world :scusthov: and since the Targs were on that brother + sister flex they may have relaxed laws on incest. I would guess the sparrow would insist that the old gods rules supercede targ rules :manny:

Either way, I'm sure that adultery is still a heavy sin there though and so Cersei is still fukked
targaryens only converted to the 7 as a political move, they never really gave a fukk about septons or gods or anything like that, but people really hate incest in westeros. it's the adultery and matricide that would do cersei in.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Another episode, another #SnakeGang win :blessed:

Trystane got myrcella jumping ship, rejecting her family and hometown right in jaime's face. Yo bytch chose us, breh :myman:. Lowkey, myrcella is that privileged, sheltered white girl who starts fukking minorities in college to rebel against her parents

Bronn was ready to jump ship too at the first glimpse of that sand-box :noah:. Not that I blame him. I BEEN tried to tell y'all about my bae tyene (pbuh), but nah, y'all just wanted to complain about dorne and the sand snakes. I don't hear any complaints tonight:youngsabo:

#DesertStorm still taking applications, brehs

Good wine :banderas:
Good weather :banderas:

Freak bytches :banderas:(even though they might try to kill you first :whoa:)
real talk, that's one thousand and all, but at the end of the day:patrice:

game-of-thrones-death.jpg
Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin' p*ssy

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The way Cersei did Loras in the books :banderas:

Have they even shown him fighting anyone? :mjlol:

they showed him almost get killed in season 1 by the mountain and then get his ass kicked by brienne. both really happen in the books tho so i aint mad at that. loras is like 17 tho so for him to hold is own against brienne who is a fukking giant who beat the hound, thats pretty good.

Beanz, you are misremembering Loras a bit I think. He is top dog with a lance, but with a sword he aint even the top dog amongst his own siblings, let alone a top dog in Westeros

Brienne beat him because her strength is melee and thats what they fought in. One on one fair fight it may be close with them, but TV Brienne would take him no doubt.

You're right that Loras is good enough to beat anyone that the Faith Militant could throw up against him though. What they gonna do, give Lancel a sword:mjlol:

LanSwole Lannister might be able to bench press him to death though:lupe:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Beanz, you are misremembering Loras a bit I think. He is top dog with a lance, but with a sword he aint even the top dog amongst his own siblings, let alone a top dog in Westeros

Brienne beat him because her strength is melee and thats what they fought in. One on one fair fight it may be close with them, but TV Brienne would take him no doubt.

You're right that Loras is good enough to beat anyone that the Faith Militant could throw up against him though. What they gonna do, give Lancel a sword:mjlol:

Maybe but I seem to remember he was always mentioned as one of the best Knights in westeros. I do remember reading he was better with the Lance but he was no slouch with the sword.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Ain't dude supposed to be emaciated? Iirc, that's how he looked when he returned in the books but dude's born again game is different for the show and he's jacked now. I almost didn't recognize him :russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
#TheonSet even being a thing:mjlol:

:mjlol:

If any side character deserves a set it's Podrick the Whore Slayer

stroke so mean (pause) professional fukkers are willing to take money out of Littlefinger's pockets, of all people :wow:

Salute the Gawd :salute:

tumblr_n4rhypQPgD1qgh027o1_250.jpg

#PodSet #TriPodDaGawd
Theon isn't a side character though. He's a POV character in the books.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Looking at the one trailer from a few pages ago. I think Stannis is gonna give up his daughter.