Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Id be shocked if the Cersei story line didnt come to her being convicted, and she requests a trial by combat and the Mountain finally returns in his Frankenstein form

Who would the Sparrows have fight against him though? :lupe:

zombie mountain is cool to think about, but he'd have to be ready in time for combat. the new maester would have to be free to work on him and would have to be in communication with cersei and would have to agree to do it. and then the mountain would have to actually "agree" to fight. unless he's under some mind control, idk why the first thing he does fresh outta half death is fight for some gold.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
zombie mountain is cool to think about, but he'd have to be ready in time for combat. the new maester would have to be free to work on him and would have to be in communication with cersei and would have to agree to do it. and then the mountain would have to actually "agree" to fight. unless he's under some mind control, idk why the first thing he does fresh outta half death is fight for some gold.
the mountain always fights on behalf of house lannister, and hes frankenstein status, hes only being resurrected to be a killing machine, i doubt he will have much of a brain to say no

i dont see the point in showing him the few times they have this season if they werent going to make him relevant at some point

maybe he breaks her free and cersei has him go HAM on the sparrows? I dunno, somethings gotta come of him

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Loras is that highly regarded? :patrice:

yea breh in the books loras is straight steph curry status in westeros. hottest young knight in the game and the only people that can fukk with him have size advantage like the hound and the mountain. but you already know HBO needs to meet their gay scene quota so loras is the one :pachaha:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Its like with Rihanna she don't no where near have an amazing body but shes exudes sexiness nonetheless and that shyt is a turn on. I thought lil shorty sandsnake was cute but when she turned on her sexy i was done :dead:
shyt came on the screen my wife must of saw the look in my eyes :ohhh: she holla

:usure:"change the channel"

:takedat: in my hand I was holding the remote my nikka I could not change that shyt it was like i was in a trance :leostare:

:laff:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
She was persuading Tommen to send her back to Casterly Rock....That's what led to Cersei into having the Sparrows legitimized.

You really wanted them to waste time showing Margery and Cersei snipping at each other??? They've been doing that since the beginning of season 3. Lady Oleynna went back home, why would she rush back to Kings Landing just cuz Margery is 'snipping' with Cersei? How would they even use the Sparrows when they had no power? Even if they did get Tommen to sign a decree, Cersei would subvert it immediately just because it was the Tyrrell's who made it happen. Cersei was acting as de facto ruler, she wouldn't let them legitimize the Sparrows. (Never mind the fact that before they were legitimized, they weren't even on the radar of the royalty, so how would Lady Olynena even know about them?)

I don't see what's so unbelievable about the cult. They have told you that before Aegon conquered Westeros, the Faith Militant was an armed group that carried out the justice of the gods and no one was exempt, not even kings and queens. The Targs threw them in the bushes cuz they're crazy, Cersei brought them back because she is dumb and thought she could use them to take out the Tyrrell's. This re-legitimization is made possible because the King is so weak.
But that is one of my issues with the story. We had to buy that Cersei was basically shot calling all over King's Landing while Maergery was just what...out getting her nails done? No one taking notice of Cersei gutting the Small Council and plotting against the Tyrells just seemed like a major plot contrivance.
What Cersei and apparently you (since you suggested the Tyrrell's use the Sparrow) don't understand is that the Sparrows aren't like other players in the game of thrones. They are not bound by alliances, they strictly follow the faith...They can't be controlled. Lady Olynna wouldn't suggest using them cuz she knows her grandson is a sword swallower and her granddaughter is a tramp.
No shyt, chief...but Maergery could have come to that conclusion far too late just like Cersei did.
And Oleanna didn't realize how strong the High Sparrow's convictions were at first either which is why she tried to use her money to influence him to no avail.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rosabell-Laurenti-Sellers-Topless-In-Game-Of-Thrones-06-580x435.jpg

Rosabell-Laurenti-Sellers-Topless-In-Game-Of-Thrones-05-580x435.jpg

She looks a little overrated here. The seductress act must have put me under some of kind of dark spell, just like @dora_da_destroyer implied earlier. :patrice:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Its like with Rihanna she don't no where near have an amazing body but shes exudes sexiness nonetheless and that shyt is a turn on. I thought lil shorty sandsnake was cute but when she turned on her sexy i was done :dead:
shyt came on the screen my wife must of saw the look in my eyes :ohhh: she holla

:takedat: in my hand I was holding the remote my nikka I could not change that shyt it was like i was in a trance :leostare:

She looks a little overrated here. The seductress act must have put me under some of kind of dark spell, just like @dora_da_destroyer implied earlier. :patrice:

I was breaking down the tape earlier for scientific reasons (EXTREMELY NSFW)

ya'll right, I think off rip if she was in a bright, normal scene, she wouldn't have everyone sprung.

BUT, in this scene ... the camera angles, the lighting, the dialog, the pacing, her subtle, seductress movements, the music, the backstory ... literally everything played into an all time great cable nude scene.

Bronn Bronn's singing is always :ohlawd:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, looking back on it, the sandsnake is merely cute. That said, it's nice to hear you and your wife are keeping vows in check. :ehh::usure:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

:mjlol:

Silkk

Daps
plus you south of all the bs. Riverlands is the worst location for a strategic point of view probably. Ned was enjoying a long spring up North before Robert came and got him.

main-qimg-2c95900871b44053b02f77c2b5a9b22d
Always meant to ask, does this comprise of earth in the GOT world or is it just simply 1 continent?

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just saw this episode. I have a feeling those women are not only going to seduce Bronn because he'll be in the cell with them, but also because Bronn is a sellsword and they just "bought" his health that they'll convince him to betray Jaime.

One of them not going to make it out of this :sadcam:.

Silkk

Daps
Just saw this episode. I have a feeling those women are not only going to seduce Bronn because he'll be in the cell with them, but also because Bronn is a sellsword and they just "bought" his health that they'll convince him to betray Jaime.

One of them not going to make it out of this :sadcam:.
They don't wish to kill jamie tho, at least not anymore