Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Soooooo Margery and her brother are gonna confess and get off light.....how thee fukk is Cersi gonna confess to fukking her cousin on the regular or even fukking her brother if that gets out....If she does that...That's the end of the Lannisters chapter...She is royally fukked..

...She isn't there to protect soft ass Tommen from the rattle snakes known as LittleFinger and the Old Betty White bytch...They will be in his counsel running shyt....

oh my...how the tide turns...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What doesn't make sense? Everything leading to it has been laid out step by step all season long, from the first time Cersei talked to Lancel until the point she was thrown in jail.
LF and/or Olenna involvement and/or knowledge about the situation doesn't make sense. why would LF invite Olenna to meet in private, and claim to 'give' her someone, if the shyt was gonna happen anyway? and how would LF even know about it?

also Cersei getting locked up does nothing to help Olenna's grandchildren

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Damn Theon done snitched! That poor lady, flayed for helping Sansa :damn: Have no hope for Theon anymore. He's pretty much done since got his d!ck and balls cut.

I knew he was gonna snitch.

I lost hope for that nikka when his sister came to rescue him and this nikka ran back into his cage.

If he is not willing to save himself, for damn sure he is not saving Sansa

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What, yall aint know about Bronn?:skip:

800.jpg

:comeon: Stop breaking kayfabe,man.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Soooooo Margery and her brother are gonna confess and get off light.....how thee fukk is Cersi gonna confess to fukking her cousin on the regular or even fukking her brother if that gets out....If she does that...That's the end of the Lannisters chapter...She is royally fukked..

...She isn't there to protect soft ass Tommen from the rattle snakes known as LittleFinger and the Old Betty White bytch...They will be in his counsel running shyt....

oh my...how the tide turns...

Tommen is a mama's boy.
I have a feeling Tommen is gonna turn :demonic: next episode.... .. Those fanatics are gonna get slaughtered.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I think he might too. Dude was ready to go to war to get his chick back. Now they got his momma? :birdman:

I want cersei to suffer though. I can't stand that smirk on that bytches face :jawalrus:
So, my nikka #Byrdgang Lord Baelish got back in town and in one day got rid of the Tirell's and L'nisters already :dead:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I knew he was gonna snitch.

I lost hope for that nikka when his sister came to rescue him and this nikka ran back into his cage.

If he is not willing to save himself, for damn sure he is not saving Sansa

You forget he thinks everything is a scheme to get him exposed and that would lead to more torture :wow:
Brainwashing is a bish :mjcry:
#Theonset stay stong

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh:

First off, Olenna already flat out confessed it to Maergery last season and Littlefinger confessed it to Sansa.

Secondly, it was already known in the books too by anyone who paid any attention when reading. They never flat out said "I did it" but they might as well have based on the info we were given

i missed that then , i always thought they hinted at it, but this was the first time saying "we did it"

and as you said in the books, it's been hinted but from the people I've talked to they never said it was specifically done by them - or maybe they never explained exactly how they did it.

but i admit i might have missed it, my home boy swears Olenna did it herself at some point during the feast after the wedding.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
LF and/or Olenna involvement and/or knowledge about the situation doesn't make sense. why would LF invite Olenna to meet in private, and claim to 'give' her someone, if the shyt was gonna happen anyway? and how would LF even know about it?
Lancel coming clean about his incestuous relationship with Cersei may have been something that would have come up eventually but it doesn't do Oleanna any good to wait. She needed some type of ammo immediately and Lancel was the best option. And of course Littlefinger knew about it, Littlefinger knows about all the dirty secrets of the ruling class in King's Landing.

also Cersei getting locked up does nothing to help Olenna's grandchildren
Cersei getting locked up leaves Tommen open to suggestion from other people (namely the Tyrells) who will not council him to sit idly by and watch his wife (and now mother) be put on trial. It also knocks Cersei from her position of power which I am sure pleased Oleann personally since she hates Cersei.