Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
and what do LF and Olenna have to do with any of that? it seems the shyt with Lancel, Cersei, and the High Sparrow would have gone down regardless. and I don't think LF would have a secret meeting with Olenna just to tell her what was gonna happen anyway
U are arguing the same thing as me

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
what don't u understand?

why would it take so long to completely confess his sins?

why would he be allowed to join the group that is free of sins?

Because its not an organized group with requirements for membership

You think that every peasant in Kings Landing has confessed every single sin from their entire life?

You and @daze23 are looking for shyt that isnt there. This shyt was laid out for you in the episode, there is no additional mystery to be solved.

Its like if someone were to still be debating who killed Jon Arryn:dahell:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
It interests me that Ramsay dropped that info to Sansa about Jon Snow being the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch

There has been a lot of foreshadowing in this season, wouldn't mind seeing Jon and Sansa meet up soon somehow

If I remember right, she was always frosty towards Jon in the first episodes. Now imagine if he ends up being the one who saves her :wow:

If he can ever prise himself away from that wall (land North of the wall included) :francis:

I recall in the book, Sansa was frosty towards Jon Snow, The first season of the TV Show really downplayed their relationship to the point they had no relationship at all (Like Sansa and Jon Snow never had any interaction but the book there was some)

Really Stannis and Jon Snow & the Wildlings are Sansa's last hope.

Jon Snow is her only known living family member who can do shyt.
:cape:

Everyone else is dead as far as she knows. (and in reality Bran and Rickon are too young and are miles away with no army. Aryia is thousands miles and a ocean away cleaning dead bodies and shyt with no army)

There is also Brienn of Tarth who also has no army but before saving Sansa, she might even try to kill Stannis for how he killed Renly which will fukk things up even more .

I only read the first book and I have no idea what will happen next :lupe:. I wish this shyt was on net flix I would have binged watched the shyt out of this season.

and

I dont care how but Ramsay Bolton has to die this season, that guy is way too evil to live on like this,:heh: he has exceeded times two the level of demonic fukkery King Joffrey created in the show.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
MY nikka BRON :myman:

flair-terry-620x350.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:laff:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Theon done snitched! That poor lady, flayed for helping Sansa :damn: Have no hope for Theon anymore. He's pretty much done since got his d!ck and balls cut.

Stanis is in deep shyt, and he has Melisandra wanting to do her freaky shyt on Shiree. He's in over his head I fear. Stanis better not listen to that evil witch bytch.......Save my baby Shiree.........:pacspit:@ Melisandra

Stupid Cersei! Glad Cersei got the smirk off her face :pachaha: :blessed: PAY BACK IS A B!TCH....Karma!

That's why you don't throw in with a fanatical, religious cult, Cersei! Especially when not only have you arguably committed one of the biggest sins, but one of the cult members is the guy who helped you do all that shyt! So, now you've got yourself a nice cell besides Margaery's! You really are sisters now! I have no idea what to make of all this. Except that Tommen probably is going to just want to curl up in a ball and hide in the corner, once he hears this news. That and that Littlefinger and Olenna together, are always a dangerous, but awesome combination!

:leon: Bronn really does have a beautiful voice that might be saved his ass and Sand Snake chick was like :leon: Bronn can sign so I might want to save him and showed him some of my nude :takedat:. This chick is so f*cking bad....:noah: I want to :cape: her.....I wanna marry her :ohlawd:

I'm glad Bronn is not dead.:whew:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Because its not an organized group with requirements for membership

You think that every peasant in Kings Landing has confessed every single sin from their entire life?

You and @daze23 are looking for shyt that isnt there. This shyt was laid out for you in the episode, there is no additional mystery to be solved.

Its like if someone were to still be debating who killed Jon Arryn:dahell:
:mjlol:

cause some random banging the queen happens everyday

if that is the way it goes down, then its shytting writing plain and simple

shyt was gonna happen with or without littlefinger

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
U are arguing the same thing as me

no doubt, I was just adding on to what you said

yeah, I guess it's my fault for expecting shyt to actually make sense

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something need to happen to get Jon to start playing the "game." If he gets word about all this theon, ramsey, sansa fukkery he's a fukkboy if he doesn't do anything,

Jon is like his father to commited to codes and vowls to do anything. He passed on the oppertunity to have some devilish p*ssy and take back Winterfell because of vowls.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I recall in the book, Sansa was frosty towards Jon Snow, The first season of the TV Show really downplayed their relationship to the point they had no relationship at all (Like Sansa and Jon Snow never had any interaction but the book there was some)

Really Stannis and Jon Snow & the Wildlings are Sansa's last hope.

Jon Snow is her only known living family member who can do shyt.
:cape:

Everyone else is dead as far as she knows. (and in reality Bran and Rickon are too young and are miles away with no army. Aryia is thousands miles and a ocean away cleaning dead bodies and shyt with no army)

There is also Brienn of Tarth who also has no army but before saving Sansa, she might even try to kill Stannis for how he killed Renly which will fukk things up even more .

I only read the first book and I have no idea what will happen next :lupe:. I wish this shyt was on net flix I would have binged watched the shyt out of this show.

and

I dont care how but Ramsay Bolton has to die this season, that guy is way too evil to live on like this,:heh: he has exceeded times two the level of demonic fukkery King Joffrey created in the show.

Lord commander aka the b*stard aka the new king beyond the wall is going to war with Stannis

:ohlawd: