Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
At first I was like, why was this sand thot randomly showing her t*ts....Then i realized, she was only trying to arouse Terry Funk so his blood would flow more, which would activate the poison quicker.... :whew:.... that's a cold bytch....I love subtle shyt like that...

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
i just rewatched some parts and remembering last week. Littlefinger is too smart to side with the faith militants. I think he has something else up his sleeve, while he does want to take Cersei down, I think he realizes the impact the faith militant could have (specificaly after thrashing his brothel).

so , lets think about it brehs who could Littlefinger deliver to save them - who was the catalyst of all of this

he states he has a gift for Olenna

same gift he had for Cersei "a handsome young man"

so how do you take that.

1. if his gift for Cersei was "Lancel", then does that mean he has some dirt on Olenna as well to get her put in faith militants target?

2. is the gift for Olenna and Cersei the same "handsome young man". If so which young man would be a gift for both Cersei and Olenna

Gentry? - wouldn't be a gift for Cerei nor Olenna becase Gentry would have a claim to the throne - that puts Olenna and Marg out of power completely. Unless Littlefinger said it in a sarcastic way.

Olyvar - could potentailly retract his statement or be killed off but that doesn't help Cersei, unless he's the one who got Olyvar to rat on Loras . This makes sense, he might have given him to Cersei and now will use him to help Olenna by either kiling him (no testimony) or having him recan.t

I interpreted it as Lancel but I think what others are saying makes sense that the HS knew of Cersei's dirt wen Lancel first showed up and converted which begs the question, who is the handsome young man and why did they have that scene lead up to the HS locking up Cersei with Lancel by his side :mindblown: This is so confusing now

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyene-Sand-S0507-Rosabell-Laurenti-Sellers-rosabell-laurenti-sellers-38507549-500-281.gif

:banderas:If Bronn doesn't fukk her by next episode brehs.

Make a breh forget all his vows: the sacred tomes he swore to his wife, his lord and his kingdom. To break one vow is to break all others in the eyes of the the gods, I know it be true...

*puts penis back into his pants*:mjcry:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I still think there might be another twist. I'm just not sure what it is. it seems shyt don't really add up, as far as how LF would even know all this, and how he was actively involved enough to say he "gave" Olenna something

You forget that Littlefinger had his "birds" just like Varys did in Kings Landing. And since a lot of people knew that Cersi was fukking Jaime, those rumors were flying around, obviously Littlefinger would know about Lancel creeping into Cersei's chambers at night and blowing her back out.

Lady Olena wouldn't know about Lancel, because she's been in high garden until recently.

So Littlefinger saw the opportunity to tell Lady Olena about Lancel and how he'd spill the beans about Cersei, and boom now Lady Olena owes Littlefinger a favor.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
My nikka Terry Funk SURVIVES!!!...

...that baby faced sand snack shocked me with her sexuality...her appeal shot thru the roof alone .....with some ejaculant ...:wow:with her sexy ass..

Cersi had to know that shyt was coming....Her pompous ass should've known her plan was gonna backfire...

:mjlol: @ Sam moaning in the p*ssy.. They might as well disband the crows and their bullshyt oaths...nikkas give zero fux about them...

Sansa better boss up soon gotdammit ..... And I'm sorry, I still don't feel any sympathy for Reek. fukk that nikka
MY nikka BRON :myman:

flair-terry-620x350.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I interpreted it as Lancel but I think what others are saying makes sense that the HS knew of Cersei's dirt wen Lancel first showed up and converted which begs the question, who is the handsome young man and why did they have that scene lead up to the HS locking up Cersei with Lancel by his side :mindblown: This is so confusing now
:sas1:
CF3_sj-VIAA0tNv.jpg