Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Because its not an organized group with requirements for membership

You think that every peasant in Kings Landing has confessed every single sin from their entire life?

You and @daze23 are looking for shyt that isnt there. This shyt was laid out for you in the episode, there is no additional mystery to be solved.

Its like if someone were to still be debating who killed Jon Arryn:dahell:

this is what i thought as well, however, i'm not going to get all snobby about it like you just in case next week some other fukkery happens. lol

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Lancel coming clean about his incestuous relationship with Cersei may have been something that would have come up eventually but it doesn't do Oleanna any good to wait. She needed some type of ammo immediately and Lancel was the best option. And of course Littlefinger knew about it, Littlefinger knows about all the dirty secrets of the ruling class in King's Landing.

Cersei getting locked up leaves Tommen open to suggestion from other people (namely the Tyrells) who will not council him to sit idly by and watch his wife (and now mother) be put on trial. It also knocks Cersei from her position of power which I am sure pleased Oleann personally since she hates Cersei.
206Petyr.gif

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Soooooo Margery and her brother are gonna confess and get off light.....how thee fukk is Cersi gonna confess to fukking her cousin on the regular or even fukking her brother if that gets out....If she does that...That's the end of the Lannisters chapter...She is royally fukked..

...She isn't there to protect soft ass Tommen from the rattle snakes known as LittleFinger and the Old Betty White bytch...They will be in his counsel running shyt....

oh my...how the tide turns...

get off light ? where did you see that. I'm waiting for all of their sins to be death. who knows whats written in those books.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Lancel coming clean about his incestuous relationship with Cersei may have been something that would have come up eventually but it doesn't do Oleanna any good to wait. She needed some type of ammo immediately and Lancel was the best option. And of course Littlefinger knew about it, Littlefinger knows about all the dirty secrets of the ruling class in King's Landing.

if Lancel was really about that life, I think he would have confessed a long time ago. I'm sure the HS wouldn't be particularly happy to have to find out out about such things through Olenna/LF. nor do I think he'd appreciate basically being a pawn in this battle between the Lannisters and Tyrells. I think the HS knew, and he's been playing Cersei all along. he's been kinda hinting at it with some of stuff he's said

Cersei getting locked up leaves Tommen open to suggestion from other people (namely the Tyrells) who will not council him to sit idly by and watch his wife (and now mother) be put on trial. It also knocks Cersei from her position of power which I am sure pleased Oleann personally since she hates Cersei.

none of that really helps Olenna's grandchildren either. and I think Tommen will call on his uncle to help him out

to be clear, maybe it is just bad/lazy writing :manny:

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:jawalrus:

If Gendry shows up ima be:sadcam:

i just rewatched some parts and remembering last week. Littlefinger is too smart to side with the faith militants. I think he has something else up his sleeve, while he does want to take Cersei down, I think he realizes the impact the faith militant could have (specificaly after thrashing his brothel).

so , lets think about it brehs who could Littlefinger deliver to save them - who was the catalyst of all of this

he states he has a gift for Olenna

same gift he had for Cersei "a handsome young man"

so how do you take that.

1. if his gift for Cersei was "Lancel", then does that mean he has some dirt on Olenna as well to get her put in faith militants target?

2. is the gift for Olenna and Cersei the same "handsome young man". If so which young man would be a gift for both Cersei and Olenna

Gentry? - wouldn't be a gift for Cerei nor Olenna becase Gentry would have a claim to the throne - that puts Olenna and Marg out of power completely. Unless Littlefinger said it in a sarcastic way.

Olyvar - could potentailly retract his statement or be killed off but that doesn't help Cersei, unless he's the one who got Olyvar to rat on Loras . This makes sense, he might have given him to Cersei and now will use him to help Olenna by either kiling him (no testimony) or having him recan.t