Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
It interests me that Ramsay dropped that info to Sansa about Jon Snow being the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch

There has been a lot of foreshadowing in this season, wouldn't mind seeing Jon and Sansa meet up soon somehow

If I remember right, she was always frosty towards Jon in the first episodes. Now imagine if he ends up being the one who saves her :wow:

If he can ever prise himself away from that wall (land North of the wall included) :francis:

I posted in the book thread a few years back about how Sansa had little to no dialog with Jon throughout the story. We see the relationship Jon has with all of the Stark children except for Sansa. Sansa tended to speak down about Jon similar to Catelyn.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It interests me that Ramsay dropped that info to Sansa about Jon Snow being the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch

There has been a lot of foreshadowing in this season, wouldn't mind seeing Jon and Sansa meet up soon somehow

If I remember right, she was always frosty towards Jon in the first episodes. Now imagine if he ends up being the one who saves her :wow:

If he can ever prise himself away from that wall (land North of the wall included) :francis:

Something need to happen to get Jon to start playing the "game." If he gets word about all this theon, ramsey, sansa fukkery he's a fukkboy if he doesn't do anything,

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Tyene-Sand-S0507-Rosabell-Laurenti-Sellers-rosabell-laurenti-sellers-38507549-500-281.gif

:banderas:If Bronn doesn't fukk her by next episode brehs.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
To the people that were debating about who Littlefinger "gave" to Olenna:

@Front 2 Back I think you were one, not sure who else

It was definitely Lancel that he was talking about. I think the debate is coming from interpreting the High Sparrow's conversation with Cersei to mean that Lancel confessed to fukking her long ago, but thats not the case.

I went back and rewatched the scene. The High Sparrow says that "piece by piece" he has stripped away his sins. And "now" he is finally free of his burdens. That implies that he finally revealed the last secret he was holding onto and is free of sin. That last bit of information being about Cersei.
I still think there might be another twist. I'm just not sure what it is. it seems shyt don't really add up, as far as how LF would even know all this, and how he was actively involved enough to say he "gave" Olenna something

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Sansa is an idiot, she should asked the old lady to lighf the Candle not bytchmade Reek.

She really is ...

I think she's on lock-down in her room. the only person she has contact with is Reek... and Ramsey every night :demonic:

Even still, it's clear she's learned nothing from LittleFinger and LF ain't really teaching this ho no parts of the game.

LittleFinger gets people to do what he wants by telling them nothing of the bigger plans, gives them something easy to do, and asks them this "favor" when they're pressed up in a sticky situation. To the person he's asking, it always seems logical.

Sansa tried to appeal to emotion with Reek and literally laid out her whole plan to this no-dikk fukkboy. Helping her puts put Reek in danger of Ramsey knowing the whole plan.

Instead she coulda been like "Ayo Reek, put this candle in that tower up there, I like to see Winterfell's highest point lit up" or some other dumb, harmless excuse for the light to be up there that wouldn't trigger Reek's PSD of Ramsey.

Now, Ramsey bout to go ham on Sansa for the next week, I ain't een wanna see what dem bruises look like next week.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Instead she coulda been like "Ayo Reek, put this candle in that tower up there, I like to see Winterfell's highest point lit up" or some other dumb, harmless excuse for the light to be up there that wouldn't trigger Reek's PSD of Ramsey.

Reek cant take a piss without getting permission from Ramsay first so I doubt he would have kept that from him either. Dude is the definition of a down ass bytch.

Last edited:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
How the fukk did littlefinger get from wintersfell to kings landing so fast ?

In the 1st season they pointed out that trip is a couple months long

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
what don't u understand?

why would it take so long to completely confess his sins?

why would he be allowed to join the group that is free of sins?
and what do LF and Olenna have to do with any of that? it seems the shyt with Lancel, Cersei, and the High Sparrow would have gone down regardless. and I don't think LF would have a secret meeting with Olenna just to tell her what was gonna happen anyway

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential
#TheonSet even being a thing:mjlol:
:mjlol:

If any side character deserves a set it's Podrick the Whore Slayer

stroke so mean (pause) professional fukkers are willing to take money out of Littlefinger's pockets, of all people :wow:

Salute the Gawd :salute:

tumblr_n4rhypQPgD1qgh027o1_250.jpg

#PodSet #TriPodDaGawd

Last edited: