Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:gladbron: The sparrow said if they admitted there wrongdoing, they would be spared the punishment. if Cerseis admits in court that she commited incest with her brother...that means it would be publicalky known that Tommen isnt the rightful heir to the throne.:dwillhuh:If this happens....:mindblown:
wrong, punishment would be lessened, depends on the crime

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
:gladbron: The sparrow said if they admitted there wrongdoing, they would be spared the punishment. if Cerseis admits in court that she commited incest with her brother...that means it would be publicalky known that Tommen isnt the rightful heir to the throne.:dwillhuh:If this happens....:mindblown:

she's not gonna admit it

ever

this is cersei lannister you're talking about

she'll take whatever punishment but won't give up the throne

DONCIC

All Star
Daps
It interests me that Ramsay dropped that info to Sansa about Jon Snow being the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch

There has been a lot of foreshadowing in this season, wouldn't mind seeing Jon and Sansa meet up soon somehow

If I remember right, she was always frosty towards Jon in the first episodes. Now imagine if he ends up being the one who saves her :wow:

If he can ever prise himself away from that wall (land North of the wall included) :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
well, so the interesting thing about the whole episode - the admission that Baelish and Orinna were the ones who poisoned Joffrey. Which apparantly, has not happened in the books at all. I guess now the show is having spoilers for the books lol

:dwillhuh:

First off, Olenna already flat out confessed it to Maergery last season and Littlefinger confessed it to Sansa.

Secondly, it was already known in the books too by anyone who paid any attention when reading. They never flat out said "I did it" but they might as well have based on the info we were given

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
To the people that were debating about who Littlefinger "gave" to Olenna:

@Front 2 Back I think you were one, not sure who else

It was definitely Lancel that he was talking about. I think the debate is coming from interpreting the High Sparrow's conversation with Cersei to mean that Lancel confessed to fukking her long ago, but thats not the case.

I went back and rewatched the scene. The High Sparrow says that "piece by piece" he has stripped away his sins. And "now" he is finally free of his burdens. That implies that he finally revealed the last secret he was holding onto and is free of sin. That last bit of information being about Cersei.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i7BVOVYauRg5d.gif

Pretty much what I did when I saw dem titties...

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
To the people that were debating about who Littlefinger "gave" to Olenna:

@Front 2 Back I think you were one, not sure who else

It was definitely Lancel that he was talking about. I think the debate is coming from interpreting the High Sparrow's conversation with Cersei to mean that Lancel confessed to fukking her long ago, but thats not the case.

I went back and rewatched the scene. The High Sparrow says that "piece by piece" he has stripped away his sins. And "now" he is finally free of his burdens. That implies that he finally revealed the last secret he was holding onto and is free of sin. That last bit of information being about Cersei.
So they let a man join their ranks who hasn't complete confessed his sins?

:stopitslime: