Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jards

All Star
Daps
Tyene is bad, but I still think the chick who plays Nymeria is sexier :banderas:

nymeria-sand.jpg
For real, even before Tyene broke out them tiddies I was thinking that I'd fukk all them sand snake chicks.

Obara letting the team down though - when they focused in on her the orgy became a ménage a trois with the quickness

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I need a screencap NOW of Reek standing there with that flayed woman hanging behind him. Hands down one of the best framed and executed shots I have ever seen on TV. Not even being stuck in the moment......that picture spoke so many words. A broken man, ashamed of himself, ashamed of what he has done, unable to break out of it. A symbol of death and torture in the background, slightly out of focus. Just insane.

Who has that screencap. Rep train awaiting

9nXi1l7.jpg

p62H9eR.jpg

o2j4AdN.jpg

7SJ6Pv2.jpg

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Jamie bout to cape up. Tommen really actin like he's helpless. Dude is pathetic

That lil ponce refusing to eat his vegetables because some goons took away his bytch. Dude is the WOAT :wow:

And shout-out to Lady Oleana for giving me a new deragatory word to use :wow:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed: great episode for Lannset

Tommen can now rule like he wants to. No wives and mothers nagging him.

Beautiful to see Jaime and Myrcella reunite in sunny Dorne.

Tyrion links up with Khaleesi. He'll be the Hand of the Queen by Tuesday and riding Dragons around Meereen by Thursday.

Lancel the young zealous goat continues to move up the ranks of the Church. Looking real high septon-ish in this light.

Lady Olenna thinks she's pulling power moves but her son is going to get his throat cut when word of her moves reach loyal Lannister knight Meryn Trant

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
The boy cersei fukked :dahell:

the boy cersei fukked is Lancel, the same guy that has the symbol on his forehead and showed up at the scene when Cersei got arrested.

Lancel also the guy that got Robert B. drunk when they went on the hunt that ended up killing him. Lancel has/had a bunch of secrets that's what was being alluded to about his soul being heavy and then he unburdened himself - he told them everything. Probably knew about the plot to kill King Robert and also having sex with Cersei after he died.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
did anyone peep that key that Sansa picked up right before Ramsey showed her his latest diorama project?

that wasn't a key, it actually look like some sort of tool - like a corkscrew.

Korkenzieher_01_KMJ.jpg

but .. when the Bolton b*stard and Sansa meet on the wall and he gives her the stone face and then smiles .

showing his coldness but he smile is calculated . Some people play the game better than others, he cannot hide his true intentions .