Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
yo...just out of curiosity, for any of you readers out there, has "winter" come in books yet? i'm not even sure where we are in the books right and i know martin's still has to write more but i'm just wondering if shyt has got to that point in the story. all i need is a yes or no answer. i remember a scene in like season 3 when it looked an army of them were marching and pretty close to hitting the wall...but i guess they took a detour or something cuz nothing happened with that. i've always found that weird.

Its basically November in where we are in the story..."Winter" here doesn't officially start until around December 20-23. So its basically thanksgiving weather now...like in kings landing and dorne it looks ok and temperate but in Winterfell its already snowing.

This week was directed REALLY well. :wow: some great shots and frames in this episode...

Tyene :noah: shyt was masterful....got him all heated up to increase that bloodflow..make the poison work faster :merchant:

Here's the thing doe.......Bronn owe them chicks now :ohhh:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I hate Cersei and the Lanisters as much as everyone...but trust I highly doubt its the end of her chapter she still has to have a final confrontation with Tyrion because if she's taken out what is Tyrion's motivation? Also Tommen finally seems like he's about to bust back at the heaven's gate crew...the mom being taken will be the final straw...Tommen Tyrion and the daughter in Dorne seem to be the only Lanisters that have morals or aren't douche fukks

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny thing is Lancel is next in line to be King - if the King dies. The next male Lannister (Tyrion banished and Jamie unable) would be Lancel. It makes an interesting direction of what 's going on.

The Lannisters aren't the bloodline that gets the crown, the Baratheons are. If Tommen dies, Stannis' claim is more or less undisputable.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate Cersei and the Lanisters as much as everyone...but trust I highly doubt its the end of her chapter she still has to have a final confrontation with Tyrion because if she's taken out what is Tyrion's motivation? Also Tommen finally seems like he's about to bust back at the heaven's gate crew...the mom being taken will be the final straw...Tommen Tyrion and the daughter in Dorne seem to be the only Lanisters that have morals or aren't douche fukks

I think Jaime will realize Myrcella is happy in Dorne and let her be. Lannisters and Martells will end up at peace with each other.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Its basically November in where we are in the story..."Winter" here doesn't officially start until around December 20-23. So its basically thanksgiving weather now...like in kings landing and dorne it looks ok and temperate but in Winterfell its already snowing.

This week was directed REALLY well. :wow: some great shots and frames in this episode...

Tyene :noah: shyt was masterful....got him all heated up to increase that bloodflow..make the poison work faster :merchant:

Here's the thin:ohhh:g doe.......Bronn owe them chicks now

damn didn't thinka bout that, got him all hot and bothered? "how's your arm" ...."how's your head"...."now how's your arm" lol.

Bronn don't owe them chicks, but he does want to smash and Tyene seems to be into him as well - otherwise would have just let him died.

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
*Cues up track*
*Thunderstorms*

[Intro: Arya]
Done been through it all man
Blood, sweat and tears
Fam is dead and shyt
What the fukk else can happen yo?
I don't think much more son, word to mother yo
I done seen it all, and been through it all yo