Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
that ending...

Westrbook.gif

bytch!!!!!!!

can we please talk about that sand snake dime....god.....damn....shorty is flawless from top to bottom....:wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You do realize that the show has been diverging from the books since Day One and even more than usual with this season right?
And TV shows aren't books...a book can meander for chapter after chapter but a TV show needs to actually give the audience some movement on storylines.
and most of the changes, by their own words, are to move the story faster and cut down on confusion with too many people

i'm not trying to single you out... everyone complains

but they have a budget, they can only pay so many actors, they can only build so many sets, they can only afford so many special effects, fight training, storylines, etc

i'm sure they'd love to put down 10 eps of non stop amazement, great characters and new/more exciting stories... but i'm sure every writer/director/producer wants that.... then the people with the money come in like :francis: not gonna be able to do it

a book doesn't have these constraints.. but because of the books, they can't just start cranking out complete made up bullshyt with ultra cool characters and shyt... who's paying for that? and while you paying for that, you still paying for the other actors under contract that you now aren't even using that much

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Good ep

The ramsay thing is getting old. But i died when theon went into the high tower and he was like "yes reek?"
that's what i think is misconstrued.... i think theon really was about to light that candle... and he opened that door and was surprised as fukk... and then at that point, ramsey knows when he lies, or at least theon believes he does... and well :francis:

unless i'm mistaken.. he didn't purposely go find ramsey to tell him... he got caught up

but how the fukk nobody from the castle see this big 7'8 blond bytch standing outside the walls on daily basis :what:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
that's what i think is misconstrued.... i think theon really was about to light that candle... and he opened that door and was surprised as fukk... and then at that point, ramsey knows when he lies, or at least theon believes he does... and well :francis:

unless i'm mistaken.. he didn't purposely go find ramsey to tell him... he got caught up

but how the fukk nobody from the castle see this big 7'8 blond bytch standing outside the walls on daily basis :what:

I took it as him about to light it too..