Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Minor setback like I said fakkits. She will be out so fast the nightly lamprey pie will be warm. Meanwhile, Sansha and the stankset still taking L. bytch getting ray rice'd in her own land walking around like an american flag with that red, white, and blue skin. Getting her people flayed. Losing 5 straight seasons. Stankset the 08 Detroit Lions of Westeros. Stay mad haters
460px-Tumblr_lu5ozjSdKs1qb6wmjo1_500.gif

She doesn't even have money to post bail and she doesn't have Levy on retainer...
maurice-levy.jpg

Don't worry, Sansa-Mae gonna be alright, she may have ate the cake....

tumblr_lxvnp1t1Sq1r5pin2o1_250.gif

but she'll get the last laugh....
1154878_o.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Salute to all the people dropping the gifs of the Sand Snake tiddies :salute:. If the women of Dorn are shining like that, why haven't we been able to actually see all the city has to offer :shaq:.

Lucky Bronn got his own prison peep show and the antidote, soon as he's released about to drop that album and go double Valerian :win:.

Good to see somebody come out ahead for a change, the North is depressing as hell. I've given up all hope for Theon. Sansa put that battery in his back only for you know who to be waiting :demonic:.

Gilly about to get raped, until Ghost showed up. If I was Sam, I would make sure to keep that direwolf around me. At least Sam got that sympathy sex out of it. His moaning though :deadrose:

Melissandre up to her old tricks, trying to sacrifice daughters now. Good to see Stannis wasn't having that, his wife on the other hand :sas2:.

We knew it was coming for Cersei. She thought she was playing chess, while she was playing checkers. Now she got the High Sparrow on her ass too. Old head tried to warn her that no one is immune from the judgement of the gods. You think the faith militant allow for that one raven call before they lock prisoners up. Maybe she can send one to Jaimie, I'm sure he would be more than willing to lend a hand :pachaha:.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
She is Eurasian, British and Singaporean...which equals...Missandei getting knocked down a couple of spots...
Jessica_Henwick_Profile-1-.JPG

#yellowfever #nojaundice

Missandei is still in the #1 spot :whoa:

But Nymeria and Tyene are creeping up. Melisandre holding down the middle aged spot too :ehh: