Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Another episode, another #SnakeGang win :blessed:

Trystane got myrcella jumping ship, rejecting her family and hometown right in jaime's face. Yo bytch chose us, breh :myman:. Lowkey, myrcella is that privileged, sheltered white girl who starts fukking minorities in college to rebel against her parents

Bronn was ready to jump ship too at the first glimpse of that sand-box :noah:. Not that I blame him. I BEEN tried to tell y'all about my bae tyene (pbuh), but nah, y'all just wanted to complain about dorne and the sand snakes. I don't hear any complaints tonight:youngsabo:

#DesertStorm still taking applications, brehs

Good wine :banderas:
Good weather :banderas:

Freak bytches :banderas:(even though they might try to kill you first :whoa:)

Hmm, all of this ice does make a breh frostbitten, it'd be nice to play in a few sand boxes...:lolbron:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'd sell my soul for a Dornish woman :noah:

btw the scenes in Winterfell and at the castle were beautifully shot with the snow coming down. I fukks with the winter coming. :myman:
they really are. I mean i had wasa bit nitpicky over the Wedding, but it was beautiful.

I also love Ramsay's troll game " oh you think you're getting away do you :troll:"

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
But how did Ramsay know who to flay in relation to the whole candle thing? I don't think Theon knew anything about it beyond " get the candle to the castle"

Ramsay isn't a fool and had Sansa on lockdown from day 1. He probably found out that Grams was a Winterfell vet/servant from the Old School and down to ride for Sansa (as I imagined she probably new Ned's folks from back in the day). Once he pieced it together, he would achieve two objectives:
A) Scare the piss out of Sansa
B) Remove an ally from Sansa's circle

You really think he took that tower just giggles? But it is okay, did anyone peep that key that Sansa picked up right before Ramsey showed her his latest diorama project?

Theon doesn't exist on some Darth Vader turn now....so only Reek exists...

For those wanting Theon to light that candle and have Winterfell Ride On Their Enemies ala 2Pac-Style...

ramsey-happy-ending-gif_470x239.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Not Bae. Not like this :to:

giphy.gif

Minor setback like I said fakkits. She will be out so fast the nightly lamprey pie will be warm. Meanwhile, Sansha and the stankset still taking L. bytch getting ray rice'd in her own land walking around like an american flag with that red, white, and blue skin. Getting her people flayed. Losing 5 straight seasons. Stankset the 08 Detroit Lions of Westeros. Stay mad haters
460px-Tumblr_lu5ozjSdKs1qb6wmjo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
you do realize the writers and runners have a few books they have to follow right?:patrice:

you're cramming hundreds of pages into 50 mins at a time... its not like they can just wing this shyt to make every episode exciting... from what i hear, if the really followed the books, this would be the season finale with how slow they are
You do realize that the show has been diverging from the books since Day One and even more than usual with this season right?
And TV shows aren't books...a book can meander for chapter after chapter but a TV show needs to actually give the audience some movement on storylines.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
But how did Ramsay know who to flay in relation to the whole candle thing? I don't think Theon knew anything about it beyond " get the candle to the castle"

Sansha basically told theon the whole plan. The old lady pop up when the candle was lit so thats how he knew. Shout out bolton byrd gang. Them brehs not taking any L's either. Ramsey da gawd. Pimp hand colder then a 70's bay area pimp. Don't hate the flayer, hate the game
mWgQuRt.gif

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Not Bae. Not like this :to:

giphy.gif

Minor setback like I said fakkits. She will be out so fast the nightly lamprey pie will be warm. Meanwhile, Sansha and the stankset still taking L. bytch getting ray rice'd in her own land walking around like an american flag with that red, white, and blue skin. Getting her people flayed. Losing 5 straight seasons. Stankset the 08 Detroit Lions of Westeros. Stay mad haters
460px-Tumblr_lu5ozjSdKs1qb6wmjo1_500.gif
:umad:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
iwas tired of her seeing her demonically smug face :pachaha:

You have to admit though, she does that shyt perfectly. I don't think I've ever hated someone's smile like that before outside of real life.

"I don't distrust you because you're a woman. I distrust you because you're not as smart as you think you are"

Tywin tried to tell y'all

If you rewatch that scene, as I just went to do, you can see Tywin doing to Cersei what she tried to do to Olenna this season.