Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i keep forgetting that weirdo is lancel. yeah, they don't even have to get into the whole cersei and jamie saga if he's dropping dimes about his past like that.:francis:

'friend zone' jorah might be p4p the best fighter in the game. :cape:

we've learned there's at least 2 good things about the sand snakes...:noah:well, 3 actually. cuz she saved bronn. i was seriously pissed off when he was dying. all i was thinking was, "NOT LIKE THIS BRONN! NOT LIKE THIS!" :sadbron:

yo...just out of curiosity, for any of you readers out there, has "winter" come in books yet? i'm not even sure where we are in the books right and i know martin's still has to write more but i'm just wondering if shyt has got to that point in the story. all i need is a yes or no answer. i remember a scene in like season 3 when it looked an army of them were marching and pretty close to hitting the wall...but i guess they took a detour or something cuz nothing happened with that. i've always found that weird.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jon Snow making power moves.Meeting up with the lord of bones next week like..

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26853-1348003850-7-1426709146.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
Another episode, another #SnakeGang win :blessed:

Trystane got myrcella jumping ship, rejecting her family and hometown right in jaime's face. Yo bytch chose us, breh :myman:. Lowkey, myrcella is that privileged, sheltered white girl who starts fukking minorities in college to rebel against her parents

Bronn was ready to jump ship too at the first glimpse of that sand-box :noah:. Not that I blame him. I BEEN tried to tell y'all about my bae tyene (pbuh), but nah, y'all just wanted to complain about dorne and the sand snakes. I don't hear any complaints tonight:youngsabo:

#DesertStorm still taking applications, brehs

Good wine :banderas:
Good weather :banderas:

Freak bytches :banderas:(even though they might try to kill you first :whoa:)

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
368-spanish-inquisition2.jpg

Giving power to religious fanatics never hurt anyone.....right? Don't raise your hand if you were a medieval superpower and you country's name begins with ''S"!!!