Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
Don't know how legit this is....
2kgcF2gl.jpg

Looks like Cat to me, I don't know about Lysa.

I thought the face she picked out looked like that maid who was with them in Kings Landing

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It's taken a while for me to digest the monumental Stark losses that are piling up.

Can anyone imagine a world where Tywin allows the Mountain's b*stard to forcefully penetrate a young Cersei?

Ned's lack of foresight, misguided sense of nobility and malleable code of honor really came home to roost (:krs: don't even ask me how) this past episode.
:gladbron:

that was nice.. that deserves some daps and reps :obama:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Tommen is such a hoe by the way. It's a shame Tywin wasted his time on Joffrey because Tommen needed him around more to knock the bytchassness outta him, if it's at all possible. You like fukking Margaery? Well, a good way to never do that again is by letting nikkas handcuff her and take her to prison when you're the fukking King.

Frankly I don't even understand how this shyt works. The Faith had to be legitimized again by Cersei, so how can they be over the Throne, when they got their power from it. Nikkas aint Godly. They just using religion to manipulate and control people. Homie would've woke up with an axe through his skull :camby:
the king rules all... if tommen would have said kill all these nikkas right now, they would all be killed and nobody could or would do shyt to him

problem is he's like 14-15 or some shyt... his brother probably scarred him for life with his fukkery... he's also an incest baby so maybe he's not that smart.. plus he's p*ssy... and to top it all off, his mom is making all these moves and he's scared to challenge her

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:what::snoop: Just watching the season premiere was Eye-opener of how vulnerable, weak, & ultimately doomed the Lannisters are right now. And nikkas really think the that Cersei is getting a W.

:mjlol: Everybody gonna have good laugh at Delusional, head in the sand #Lannisterset by the end of season.
they actually have the same mentality as cersei

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the king rules all... if tommen would have said kill all these nikkas right now, they would all be killed and nobody could or would do shyt to him

problem is he's like 14-15 or some shyt... his brother probably scarred him for life with his fukkery... he's also an incest baby so maybe he's not that smart.. plus he's p*ssy... and to top it all off, his mom is making all these moves and he's scared to challenge her
nah, the show is not communicating how the high sparrow is bin laden status. the people love this dude, and they've been officially legitimized. if tommen went against them, there would be riots worse than when they took myrcella to the docks.