Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't know what got people thinking a woman needs to be kicking and screaming for it to be rape.

If you finna stick it in a girl and see looks like this
IQxT5.gif

Chances are, you raping her :heh:
a lot these nikkas is going to jail

shyt you can fukk a woman, she says yes, she cums 5 times, then mid stroke she says stop, you keep on going, and she can say you raped her... AND you'll be going to jail for not stopping the minute she said stop

and yet nikkas think you can walk in a room with your wife of 1 day, that you known for 3 weeks, rip her clothes off while she's crying, then start beating the fukk out the p*ssy.... and you won't catch no charge :what:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
nah, the show is not communicating how the high sparrow is bin laden status. the people love this dude, and they've been officially legitimized. if tommen went against them, there would be riots worse than when they took myrcella to the docks.
Yea I've never read the books. It definitely seems different on the show

I mean she did give him power. Which is why he can waltz in the castle and arrest people. And tommen could have him killed easily

But I knew nothing about the backlash. They haven't really made it seem like dude could do shyt until cersei granted him the power. Or else the gold cloaks wouldn't have turned their backs and let them. They wasn't doing anything before that out in the streets

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
nah, the show is not communicating how the high sparrow is bin laden status. the people love this dude, and they've been officially legitimized. if tommen went against them, there would be riots worse than when they took myrcella to the docks.
The show tried to hint at that when Tommen went looking for Loras and saw how the people were looking at him like :usure: when the Kingsgaurd threatened to cut them down.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
a lot these nikkas is going to jail

shyt you can fukk a woman, she says yes, she cums 5 times, then mid stroke she says stop, you keep on going, and she can say you raped her... AND you'll be going to jail for not stopping the minute she said stop

and yet nikkas think you can walk in a room with your wife of 1 day, that you known for 3 weeks, rip her clothes off while she's crying, then start beating the fukk out the p*ssy.... and you won't catch no charge :what:

Well in all honesty, this was the Medieval era :heh: I'm sorry. Don't stone me but, I doubt it was much romance in the dark ages. Most wedding nights went down like Khal Drogo and Dany probably. People basically got married back then so their enemies couldn't overpower and kill them. The daughter's opinion on the matter didn't mean squat. She was gonna marry whoever, have his babies and unite the families. Cold world. It is what it is. You can't put our modern day ideals on people from the 500s-1500s

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yea I've never read the books. It definitely seems different on the show

I mean she did give him power. Which is why he can waltz in the castle and arrest people. And tommen could have him killed easily

But I knew nothing about the backlash. They haven't really made it seem like dude could do shyt until cersei granted him the power. Or else the gold cloaks wouldn't have turned their backs and let them. They wasn't doing anything before that out in the streets

The show tried to hint at that when Tommen went looking for Loras and saw how the people were looking at him like :usure: when the Kingsgaurd threatened to cut them down.
the show is doing a really poor job of conveying that message in my opinion. there's no way i'd know either if i hadn't read the books. i would say they're going a different direction than the books, which is fine, but you can't say that and have Tommen acting like a scared bytch when they roll up

a lotta book readers shyt on the 4th book, but it paints a really clear picture of how the war for the throne critically fukked up westeros down to the tavern owners, minor knights, and prostitutes

the show is more focused on the elite, which again, is totally cool, i appreciate how a new medium has to change a story significantly. but i think the showrunners just dropped the ball with this. if i have no knowledge of the books, im look at tommen and margaery and olenna like :what: why is this dusty ass priest bossin up on you

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
the show is doing a really poor job of conveying that message in my opinion. there's no way i'd know either if i hadn't read the books. i would say they're going a different direction than the books, which is fine, but you can't say that and have Tommen acting like a scared bytch when they roll up

a lotta book readers shyt on the 4th book, but it paints a really clear picture of how the war for the throne critically fukked up westeros down to the tavern owners, minor knights, and prostitutes

the show is more focused on the elite, which again, is totally cool, i appreciate how a new medium has to change a story significantly. but i think the showrunners just dropped the ball with this. if i have no knowledge of the books, im look at tommen and margaery and olenna like :what: why is this dusty ass priest bossin up on you
I'm not a book reader and I got that from that scene but I agree that it's not doing a good job.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Well in all honesty, this was the Medieval era :heh: I'm sorry. Don't stone me but, I doubt it was much romance in the dark ages. Most wedding nights went down like Khal Drogo and Dany probably. People basically got married back then so their enemies couldn't overpower and kill them. The daughter's opinion on the matter didn't mean squat. She was gonna marry whoever, have his babies and unite the families. Cold world. It is what it is. You can't put our modern day ideals on people from the 500s-1500s

that may be true but when you got 21st century viewers saying things like this

I'm confused....Sansa wasn't raped tho.....She just couldn't take her first dikk as well as Daenerys could...:yeshrug:

well

black-kid-staring-gif.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man.... the fukked up part about all this is.... I wonder what next week ep gonna be regarding time lapsing.

Like is it gonna be like the next day after this happened or is it gonna be like 2 weeks later and she's been fukked like 20 times by Ramsey to submission and about to see them dawgs?

I mean time on this show is crazy.... they openly admit that Winterfall is already soooooo far from Cersi and that kingdom... yet Little finger got there in 2-3 eps which means those eps at least 3 weeks passed in their time line.

I only ask that cuz for her sake hopefully the next ep is the next day and its not too late:wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Man.... the fukked up part about all this is.... I wonder what next week ep gonna be regarding time lapsing.

Like is it gonna be like the next day after this happened or is it gonna be like 2 weeks later and she's been fukked like 20 times by Ramsey to submission and about to see them dawgs?

I mean time on this show is crazy.... they openly admit that Winterfall is already soooooo far from Cersi and that kingdom... yet Little finger got there in 2-3 eps which means those eps at least 3 weeks passed in their time line.

I only ask that cuz for her sake hopefully the next ep is the next day and its not too late:wow:
in the first ep cersei said it took them MONTHS to travel to the north... roose was talking about look 250 miles in that direction and we STILL in the north... and they traveling by horse back with a slow trot.. you never know how long it'll take people to show up

but i think it's not that far in the future by the "next on game of thrones" vid

Daps

in the first ep cersei said it took them MONTHS to travel to the north... roose was talking about look 250 miles in that direction and we STILL in the north... and they traveling by horse back with a slow trot.. you never know how long it'll take people to show up

but i think it's not that far in the future by the "next on game of thrones" vid

Don't worry about time elapsing, friends.....time is a flat circle
anigif_enhanced-buzz-9214-1397209161-17.gif

KingMalik

All Star
Daps

Man...The North is big as FUKK

Westeros is supposedly the size of South America, according to GRRM anyway.

The North takes up half of Westeros. It's like riding horseback from Buenos Aires up to the top of the continent, gonna take months at minimum :heh: