Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:damn: How about King Robb's pregnant Wife being stabbed to death in the stomach during the Red Wedding?

eh, the way dude rolled up and stabbed her up was kinda funny. even mama stark getting her throat cut mid-wail had me like :ohhh::gladbron::leon::skip:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just because it's expected doesn't mean she wants it :dahell:
like I said she might not have wanted it but she understood it was what was needed to gain her ultimate goal to claim the north. Its like when you were a kid and you had to take an injection you knew you had to get it to protect yourself from whatever but nobody wanted to sit through the experience :ld:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Looks like its too big for her
:skipcamby:

like I said she might not have wanted it but she understood it was what was needed to gain her ultimate goal to claim the north. Its like when you were a kid and you had to take an injection you knew you had to get it to protect yourself from whatever but nobody wanted to sit through the experience :ld:
I'm not denying anything you're saying, I understand she knew what had to be done but that still doesn't mean what we saw was not rape breh and that analogy wasn't great at all since there's no law against unwarranted injection.

If the sex is not wanted, it's rape no matter what is gained. Even the producers and the actress call it rape.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
It's taken a while for me to digest the monumental Stark losses that are piling up.

Can anyone imagine a world where Tywin allows the Mountain's b*stard to forcefully penetrate a young Cersei?

Ned's lack of foresight, misguided sense of nobility and malleable code of honor really came home to roost (:krs: don't even ask me how) this past episode.
...:wow: that werd play

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Tommen is such a hoe by the way. It's a shame Tywin wasted his time on Joffrey because Tommen needed him around more to knock the bytchassness outta him, if it's at all possible. You like fukking Margaery? Well, a good way to never do that again is by letting nikkas handcuff her and take her to prison when you're the fukking King.

Frankly I don't even understand how this shyt works. The Faith had to be legitimized again by Cersei, so how can they be over the Throne, when they got their power from it. Nikkas aint Godly. They just using religion to manipulate and control people. Homie would've woke up with an axe through his skull :camby:
Technically Tommen legitimized them. Cersei just had him sign the royal decree off screen. They're supposed to be equal but Cersei unknowingly shifted the balance of power when the City Watch received orders to let the sparrows go ham in KL. (I'm assuming that happened since we saw those two watchemen turn their back on dude being assaulted by the sparrows). The show hasn't done a good job of showing how much the people are riding with the sparrows. That's where their power really comes from, they have the people backing them.

I only questioned the Starks because people act like Theon is some unforgivable person. Eventhough I ride for the Starks, I can't be a hypocrite. From his perspective, he was perfectly justified. The Starks would never forgive certain families for killing their relatives, taking them prisoner and splitting their family up. So why should Theon? All the things the Lannisters/Boltons/Freys did to the Starks, the Starks did to the Greyjoys. That's probably one of the reasons Balon Greyjoy spit in Robb's face when he asked him to join him. It would've been a smart logical decision to align with the North but, all Balon probably remembered was Ned and King Robert killing his two sons and taking his third son away. And now Ned's son got a nerve to ask for help :camby:
Well even though the Targs fukked up his family Ned was against killing Dany. Even tried to quit as Hand of the King over it.

is what I am saying, she's a virgin with no attraction to Ramsey so of course it was an unpleasant experience but there is a difference between being forced against ones will and freely doing something begrudgingly. She knew what needn't to be done but it's more sensationalist to label it rape :ld:
That wasn't done begrudgingly. That was rape under the threat of force. Ramsey let her know she was getting dikked down one way or another.
Like taking the window or the stairs in "I'm gonna git you sucka"

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Don't know how legit this is....
2kgcF2gl.jpg