Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm confused....Sansa wasn't raped tho.....She just couldn't take her first dikk as well as Daenerys could...:yeshrug:
is what I am saying, she's a virgin with no attraction to Ramsey so of course it was an unpleasant experience but there is a difference between being forced against ones will and freely doing something begrudgingly. She knew what needn't to be done but it's more sensationalist to label it rape :ld:

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
The Boltons are definitely dead men walking. But don't expect Ramsay to ever cry, beg or plead. He's the kind of sick fukk that will smile and laugh all the way until his head is chopped off. He's like the Joker of GOT. The only person on the show that has ever humbled Ramsay was his dad, because he seeks acceptance from Roose. He's a deranged sick fukk to everyone else and I doubt he'll ever break character, even when he dies :russ:

He's a masochist as well, going by that scene in the previous episode with that jealous whore of his. Guy loves pain. He'd probably have his phantom cock go hard when he's being burnt to death.

I have a feeling despite how him and his chubby chasing Dad are about to catch a massive L, that the writers will make his death less than satisfactory, such is the nature of this show. Hell, Joffrey didn't even die for the reasons we wanted him to. We wanted him dead for all the fukkery he pulled off, not so some chick and her nan could have power in King's Landing.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sansa developed Stockholm Syndrome and pulled a Jon Snow whilst Stannis is burning him at the stake.:comeon:

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
is what I am saying, she's a virgin with no attraction to Ramsey so of course it was an unpleasant experience but there is a difference between being forced against ones will and freely doing something begrudgingly. She knew what needn't to be done but it's more sensationalist to label it rape :ld:

The cinematograhy of the scene, such as the fact the camera wouldn't even show it, and that there was creepy music playing, and Theon looking horrified, indicated that it was a rape. If it was a simple consensual sex scene it would have been shown differently.

I think she was fine with going along with the bedding until Ramsay told Theon to watch and then she thought "oh fukk no."

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
we gonna act like theon wasn't all up in the video when robb was crowned King, then got sonned by his sister and father and immediately decided to kill two little kids he grew up with? he wasn't out for vengeance, he was just trying to hit a lick.

Stockholm syndrome. He was raised by people who killed his siblings, so he grew to love them. Then he went back home and met his REAL family and saw who he was. Let me guess breh....you gonna be tight with people that killed your brothers :ld: Yea they didn't kill you. They took you in. Was nice to you. Raised you. But they still killed your family. You cool about it or nah :ld: And oh yea....that being nice shyt was just a formality because Ned kept his distance from you. Your sole purpose at Winterfell was to be killed if your father got out of line again :mjpls:

I hope you not out here slandering Lannisters because since you essentially saying its okay to be held hostage, then they did nothing wrong taking Sansa. And if I remember correctly, Sansa was happy with Joffrey. And she was all up in the video too when she thought she'd be Queen and live happily ever after, even when her father was locked away downstairs :russ:

Balon gotta take that L from a rebellion HE started and LOST. wards get taken in unsuccessful rebellions, he's a fukking kraken, his people take others as thralls and salt wives just to do it, but he was bitter that he got stomped out and had to give up his 3rd son? a 3rd son is not really worth shyt in Westeros anyway, and HE sent his two older boys into battle and wants to cry when they get killed?

The third son was WORTH something. He was the last Greyjoy male. I guess Rickon isn't worth shyt either then because he's the third son :rudy: Robb's dead. Bran's off playing in trees and is a quadriplegic. Rickon is the only one left to continue the Stark name. Theon was the last one left. Come on breh with that shyt.

Taking thralls and salt wives is Iron Born tradition. You don't gotta like it but, it's their culture.

Praying to weird trees that have faces is Northern tradition. Skinning people alive was Northern tradition. Sending boys away to some weird militarist group in a cold dreary castle saying they couldn't have sex anymore then beheading them when they left is Northern tradition. That's their culture :manny:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
if she would've kept her legs closed...she would still be alive and the rebellion would've never happen...she :ufdup:

:bryan:@horse. kills negging me

I'm lying tho? oh and she still a lil hoe :umad:
rrrpyr.jpg

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
if she would've kept her legs closed...she would still be alive and the rebellion would've never happen...she :ufdup:

:bryan:@horse. kills negging me

I'm lying tho? oh and she still a lil hoe :umad:

If Elia wasnt so sickly and frail, Rhaegar wouldnt have had to go looking for other girls to get pregnant :umad:

The Targaryens needed heirs. Not weak bed ridden Queens :francis:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The cinematograhy of the scene, such as the fact the camera wouldn't even show it, and that there was creepy music playing, and Theon looking horrified, indicated that it was a rape. If it was a simple consensual sex scene it would have been shown differently.

I think she was fine with going along with the bedding until Ramsay told Theon to watch and then she thought "oh fukk no."
They can dramatize it any way possible at the end of the day she's an og we watched grow who was about to be deflowered by scum they had to treat it as a big deal. Not showing it cud be for 1 of 2 reasons actress has a no nudity clause or they didn't want any titillation to be taken from what was suppose to be obscene.But when you look at the situation for what it is it wasn't rape, what woman enters a marriage thinking it's not going to be consummated at some point :why:

Last edited:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
They can dramatize it any way possible at the end of the day she's an og we watched grow who was about to be deflowered by scum they had to treat it as a big deal. Not showing it cud be for 1 of 2 reasons actress has a no nudity clause or they didn't want any titillation to be taken from what was suppose to be obscene.But when you look at the situation for what it is it wasn't rape, what woman enters a marriage thinking it's not going to be consummated at some point :why:
No woman cries during consensual sex the way Sansa was crying :mjlol:

If Ramsey asked, I'm sure Sansa would have said "no" to sex. Although Sansa knew what was going down and what had to go down, whether Theon was there to watch or not; the sex wasn't consensual therefore it was rape.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

If Ramsey asked, I'm sure Sansa would have said "no" to sex. Although Sansa knew what was going down and what had to go down, whether Theon was there to watch or not; the sex wasn't consensual therefore it was rape.
Sometimes no means yes :lolbron:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

not consensual? What did she think she was being invited to the bedroom for fresh off of marriage? Sight seeing? a woman agrees to marriage but expects not to be touched? :dwillhuh: by hook or crook it comes with the package