Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nuff said. I'm tired of the selfish attention whoring people and groups where nothing matters but their angle on shyt. This whole "look at me" era is getting pathetic online.

to be fair, the point of being triggered is that as a survivor you would be triggered as a result of past trauma. there arent gonna be many people watching GOT who have had their dikks cut off or babies stabbed while pregnant.

granted i think the SJWs are being ridiculous, but this guys tweets (and this whole argument from the other side) has no merit either.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm confused....Sansa wasn't raped tho.....She just couldn't take her first dikk as well as Daenerys could...:yeshrug:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Oh, and I can't wait for people to STFU about the Sand Snakes. Yes, they are horrible. Easily the worst thing in this show's history by a mile. But they also barely have had any screentime. Less than 10 minutes over 6 episodes. The last scene was filmed in a location that almost never lets people film there. They were probably rushed as fukk on a tight time schedule and couldn't get it right.

Hopefully season 6 brings improvement for them.
Do u have more on the filming issues?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:patrice: So brehs what do the feminists on Social Media & the internet (who made a big deal about the Jamie & Cersie Love scene from last season) have to say about that Sansa & Ramsey bedding scene?

@Adam3000

Not being made as big of a deal as Jamie/Cersei

And it shouldn't be. Sansa knew what she was getting into, she married Ramsey and went with him to the bedding chamber. She bent over and took it and stayed strong. Yes, she cried in pain......because it was painful. The bathtub scene told the story "you can't scare me"

Plus the scene was toned down from the books, so how much complaining can there be? Sure, it was a different character and not Sansa, but is rape and bestiality somehow 'better' because its with a character that we aren't as familiar with?
:francis: Looks like you ended up being wrong. It looks like the fake outrage is worse than last season.

:mindblown: I still have never seen any outrage from feminists about the scene last season with the Night's Watch mutineers raping Crastor's daughter-wives in the background. No one has even mentioned it on the Net this week.

:beli: Selective outrage at it's finest.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Do u have more on the filming issues?

I was only speculating based on behind the scenes clips I have seen over the last few months.

It is a high traffic tourist destination that has never allowed a TV show to film there before. They zoned off sections for filming and were on a tight schedule. I'm just assuming that this is the reason that Dorne has gotten barely any screen time, and what it has gotten feels rushed and clunky

Daps
to be fair, the point of being triggered is that as a survivor you would be triggered as a result of past trauma. there arent gonna be many people watching GOT who have had their dikks cut off or babies stabbed while pregnant.

granted i think the SJWs are being ridiculous, but this guys tweets (and this whole argument from the other side) has no merit either.

Meh, but how many have lost a child? (The worst act of brutality in the show, imo, is when the gold cloaks ripped a baby from his mother's arms and killed him)

GOT shouldn't be expected to censor themselves out of fear that they may trigger something in a segment of their audience.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Meh, but how many have lost a child? (The worst act of brutality in the show, imo, is when the gold cloaks ripped a baby from his mother's arms and killed him)

GOT shouldn't be expected to censor themselves out of fear that they may trigger something in a segment of their audience.

yup, the mass murders of children was hard to watch. even the gold cloaks was kinda :lupe:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

yup, the mass murders of children was hard to watch. even the gold cloaks was kinda :lupe:

:damn: How about King Robb's pregnant Wife being stabbed to death in the stomach during the Red Wedding?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's taken a while for me to digest the monumental Stark losses that are piling up.

Can anyone imagine a world where Tywin allows the Mountain's b*stard to forcefully penetrate a young Cersei?

Ned's lack of foresight, misguided sense of nobility and malleable code of honor really came home to roost (:krs: don't even ask me how) this past episode.