Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I don't get why so many people are freaking out about the Sansa/Ramsey wedding night. What exactly were people expecting a sick fukk like Ramsey to do once he married Sansa? I am sure he will attempt worse.

That was exactly my problem with it; it was so obvious I figured the show would do something smarter/unexpected instead like they normally do.

I think what would've been more in keeping with the arc Sansa has been on is for her to instead do something similar to what margaery did with joffrey

Margaery won over a sadistic sociopath by feeding his ego and giving him the idea that he might have found someone who would also enjoy hurting others. Based on their dinner together and her conversation with myranda, sansa knew ramsay's character and should've been smart enough to come up with a plan by now. Knowing he's a sadistic freak who MUST have something crazy in mind for their wedding night, the moment they got back to the room she should've basically told ramsay "myranda's in love with you. let's go kill her to get me in the mood :steviej:". I bet that sick nikka would've gone from :demonic: to:leon::banderas:

Would've been the dark, shocking, controversial scene they were obviously reaching for, except this one wouldn't have felt like a regression for sansa

But it's whatever :yeshrug:

:comeon:Ramsey is WAY WORSE than Joffrey. Joffrey was just a kid acting out & had issues that never should've been given power. Ramsey is literally a SICK fukk who would be Dead or in Prison on Death Row if he was in modern times. I gotta blame the producers/writers for not stressing this enough.

I don't believe for a second what Margey did with Joffrey would work longterm with Ramsey.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
:comeon:Ramsey is WAY WORSE than Joffrey. Joffrey was just a kid acting out & had issues that never should've been given power. Ramsey is literally a SICK fukk who would be Dead or in Prison on Death Row if he was in modern times. I gotta blame the producers/writers for not stressing this enough.

I don't believe for a second what Margey did with Joffrey would work longterm with Ramsey.

1) we've already seen it work

2)It doesn't HAVE to work long-term. Sansa knows stannis is coming soon and, even if HE fails, littlefinger will be back soon as well

Daps
That was exactly my problem with it; it was so obvious I figured the show would do something smarter/unexpected instead like they normally do.

I think what would've been more in keeping with the arc Sansa has been on is for her to instead do something similar to what margaery did with joffrey

Margaery won over a sadistic sociopath by feeding his ego and giving him the idea that he might have found someone who would also enjoy hurting others. Based on their dinner together and her conversation with myranda, sansa knew ramsay's character and should've been smart enough to come up with a plan by now. Knowing he's a sadistic freak who MUST have something crazy in mind for their wedding night, the moment they got back to the room she should've basically told ramsay "myranda's in love with you. let's go kill her to get me in the mood :steviej:". I bet that sick nikka would've gone from :demonic: to:leon::banderas:

Would've been the dark, shocking, controversial scene they were obviously reaching for, except this one wouldn't have felt like a regression for sansa

Yea, that's my only complaint. She in there talking bout "Lord Tyrion always respected me"...you can't see that Ramsay won't be anything like Tyrion? :snoop:

I like your idea of them torturing Miranda (tho I don't know if they need her for some other role). They've already shown Ramsay check her, they've shown Sansa check her, it would have fit in perfectly that they go in on that chick for her wedding night.

But given what's been hinted at in here about Reek, I'm not sure how that would fit with that storyline. Seeing Miranda get tortured wouldn't break him

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
a "woman" dapping this comment @Arianne Martell:snoop:

yeah and? I am a woman that eventually will be a mother to sons or daughters...so...if I had a son I could not imagine him being tortured let alone getting his penis cut off :mjcry:..same goes for the sansa scene. Did you see my comment stating how bad I felt for her even tho I'm #snakegang and #targset?

Further, the women protesting the show are idiots that have nothing else better to do but to seek attention, bytch and moan...there are REAL issues in this world concerning women to get mad about and fight for. But watching fictional show on tv is optional...if you don't like then turn the damn tv off or change the channel. I guess this is "first world problems" :yeshrug:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

margery's manipulation tactics woulda got her butt fukked and thrown over the bridge with ramsey. joffrey and tommen were little boys with vulnerable minds. ramsey is far too intelligent to fall for that weak ass game. I actually disagree that ramsey aint humorous though. he's made me bust up a few times.

"well......how can you tell?"

Roose: :dwillhuh:

"how did you find it?"

Roose: :leostare:

200.gif

dude's troll game is unmatched

Arianne Martell

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah the same thing happen to a different girl see the word you used "different" as not really relevant to do this the Sansa is bad writing at it's finest. The writers have these rape fantasies and violent revenge scenarios that they try to disguise as female-empowerment they tried to show us that Sansa was this a strong woman who will go back to Winterfell to claim it and who wouldn't be intimidated by Ramsey's girl and thenthey have her raped it's classic shock jock misogyny. For some time now,Game of Thrones episodes have followed a familiar pattern: Large swaths of episode are eaten up by the infinitesimal advancement of various plot lines, many of which are deeply boring, and those scenes are then offset by the inclusion of some Cool shyt. Usually, this Cool shyt takes the form of a sword fight, or a dragon cameo, or a Sam shivving a White Walker. Last night’s episode seemed to be following that pattern Arya walked through a door! Cersei had some conversations! Tyrion got sidetracked! but instead of a dragon, we got a rape. This was an episode that said, “Sorry for making you sit through 55 minutes of nothing really happening, but here, enjoy this rape!”

why are you watching the show then? and if you feel that way PLEASE STAY AWAY from the books :mjlol::whoa:

Arianne Martell

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You clowns like a show where all the black people in the series are either servants, guards, or charlatans. :manny:

it was based on a series that a white man wrote, then written and directed for a tv show by white men :comeon:

in the books there are Black wealthy people with power and their own country as well so STFU.

Daps
margery's manipulation tactics woulda got her butt fukked and thrown over the bridge with ramsey. joffrey and tommen were little boys with vulnerable minds. ramsey is far too intelligent to fall for that weak ass game.

I don't think we can say what would have happened either way....The Tyrrell women know how to work that snatch. She wouldn't have used the exact same tactics as she used with Renley, Joff, or Tommen, but she would've been masterful with it :whew:

Arianne Martell

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

its SANSA :comeon:

Margery was schooled by an old G

two different personalities...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

1) we've already seen it work

2)It doesn't HAVE to work long-term. Sansa knows stannis is coming soon and, even if HE fails, littlefinger will be back soon as well

:stopitslime: The fact that you used that video goes back to my point I don't think the writers/producers have stressed enough how much of a SICK fukk Ramsey is. That Miranda bytch is obviously crazy. Do actually believe Sansa or Margey would be hunting down girls too?

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
its SANSA :comeon:

Margery was schooled by an old G

two different personalities...

And Sansa was schooled by littlefinger and cersei, what's your point?

8:20

This was the PERFECT opportunity for them to advance the idea they've been slowly developing that sansa is maturing from the naive, helpless girl she was into someone capable of playing the game

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
:stopitslime: The fact that you used that video goes back to my point I don't think the writers/producers have stressed enough how much of a SICK fukk Ramsey is. That Miranda bytch is obviously crazy. Do actually believe Sansa or Margey would be hunting down girls too?

Hmmm, let's see... either be raped and brutalized by a sadistic sociopath OR turn his attention away from you for the time being by directing his sadism towards the obviously crazy broad who is obviously in love with him and is thus obviously a threat to your safety as well

No, I'm sure these two women, having been schooled by ruthless political operators, would rather be raped :troll: