Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Exodus was fiction too and people made quite the fuss over it. :sas1:
We really gonna play the dense game? Hollywood misrepresenting actual history to exclude black and brown people from big budget movies vs depicting shyt that happens? That's like being mad 12 years a slave showed a female tied up being whipped, it ain't pleasant but the shyt happened

Daps
Just my perceptions, I haven't read the books.

I hope Melisandre and Ramsay meet. Olena and little finger gonna murk off Tommen, those two are the mum and dad of the show. Top strategists.

Has anybody looked into sir Jorah and his stone diseased self off to a pit? He will be a legend.

I don't think they spent too much on Sands cos they will probably get

Advance King Stannis!

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
We really gonna play the dense game? Hollywood misrepresenting actual history to exclude black and brown people from big budget movies vs depicting shyt that happens? That's like being mad 12 years a slave showed a female tied up being whipped, it ain't pleasant but the shyt happened

Exodus was a loose interpretation. Game of Thrones treats black people the same way as Exodus(all the black people in the series are either servants, guards, or charlatans.) where's the outrage? :sas2:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Exodus was a loose interpretation. Game of Thrones treats black people the same way as Exodus(all the black people in the series are either servants, guards, or charlatans.) where's the outrage? :sas2:
:what:

The fukk are you taking about?, first you're defending rape outrage now you're onto race, have several seats away from this thread breh.

And again with playing dumb, there has been a lot of negative press for the black/brown ppl being slaves/servants and the whole white messiah motif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

The fukk are you taking about?, first you're defending rape outrage now you're onto race, have several seats away from this thread breh.

And again with playing dumb, there has been a lot of negative press for the black/brown ppl being slaves/servants and the whole white messiah motif

Just a few posts back he was praising his blue eyed queen. Dude is a troll.

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley

By your logic rape was apart of that time and I'm saying so was black people being servants you see it as normalized.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't get why so many people are freaking out about the Sansa/Ramsey wedding night. What exactly were people expecting a sick fukk like Ramsey to do once he married Sansa? I am sure he will attempt worse.

I loved all of the Tyrion/Jorah stuff and it was made all the better by having Adebisi show up with some of the funniest lines this show has ever had.

The Sand Snakes/Jaime stuff seemed rushed and that fight scene was really badly choreographed.

Littlefinger still the spoon that stirs the soup in Westeros...dude is basically lining up his taking over Winterfell with Cersei's blessing. Dude is going to become the Warden of The West and The North. Who will be more powerful than Littlefinger then? And Cersei's dumb ass not even realizing she is being played.

Speaking of Cersei...this whole storyline of her using the bummy street preachers to run roughshod over the Tyrells is bullshyt. It was pushing it when Loras was arrested but to have the sitting queen of the realm (who is popular as fukk with the people) snatched up like she is a common washer woman was bullshyt. Dragons and snow zombies are more realistic than everything that has happened with Cersei in this season.
And that is not even taking into account that this is blatant disrespect and aggression against the ruling class of a land that has more money and more soldiers than King's Landing and is the primary source of food for them too.
Lady Oleanna should be sending ravens home talking about stop the food shipments and saddle up the army cause we are going to sack King's Landing.
All of this shyt was just one long annoying visual representation of the :stopitslime: smiley.

And it is about damn time that we get some movement on Arya becoming a Faceless Man. I have had enough of her cleaning floors. I want to see her out there racking up bodies.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I don't get why so many people are freaking out about the Sansa/Ramsey wedding night. What exactly were people expecting a sick fukk like Ramsey to do once he married Sansa? I am sure he will attempt worse.

I loved all of the Tyrion/Jorah stuff and it was made all the better by having Adebisi show up with some of the funniest lines this show has ever had.

The Sand Snakes/Jaime stuff seemed rushed and that fight scene was really badly choreographed.

Littlefinger still the spoon that stirs the soup in Westeros...dude is basically lining up his taking over Winterfell with Cersei's blessing. Dude is going to become the Warden of The West and The North. Who will be more powerful than Littlefinger then? And Cersei's dumb ass not even realizing she is being played.

Speaking of Cersei...this whole storyline of her using the bummy street preachers to run roughshod over the Tyrells is bullshyt. It was pushing it when Loras was arrested but to have the sitting queen of the realm (who is popular as fukk with the people) snatched up like she is a common washer woman was bullshyt. Dragons and snow zombies are more realistic than everything that has happened with Cersei in this season.
And that is not even taking into account that this is blatant disrespect and aggression against the ruling class of a land that has more money and more soldiers than King's Landing and is the primary source of food for them too.
Lady Oleanna should be sending ravens home talking about stop the food shipments and saddle up the army cause we are going to sack King's Landing.
All of this shyt was just one long annoying visual representation of the :stopitslime: smiley.

And it is about damn time that we get some movement on Arya becoming a Faceless Man. I have had enough of her cleaning floors. I want to see her out there racking up bodies.

If this season don't end with Cersei being humbled:beli:

Realistically all the remaining Lannisters need to have their own Stark moment this season, except Tyrion tho:mjcry:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
I don't get why so many people are freaking out about the Sansa/Ramsey wedding night. What exactly were people expecting a sick fukk like Ramsey to do once he married Sansa? I am sure he will attempt worse,

That was exactly my problem with it; it was so obvious I figured the show would do something smarter/unexpected instead like they normally do.

I think what would've been more in keeping with the arc Sansa has been on is for her to instead do something similar to what margaery did with joffrey

Margaery won over a sadistic sociopath by feeding his ego and giving him the idea that he might have found someone who would also enjoy hurting others. Based on their dinner together and her conversation with myranda, sansa knew ramsay's character and should've been smart enough to come up with a plan by now. Knowing he's a sadistic freak who MUST have something crazy in mind for their wedding night, the moment they got back to the room she should've basically told ramsay "myranda's in love with you. let's go kill her to get me in the mood :steviej:". I bet that sick nikka would've gone from :demonic: to:leon::banderas:

Would've been the dark, shocking, controversial scene they were obviously reaching for, except this one wouldn't have felt like a regression for sansa

But it's whatever :yeshrug: