Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
that fight scene and the whole angle with those females is cringeworthy to me.

i get story development on the other fronts & i'm not expecting deaths and tons of action weekly, but this season has been a snooze 6 episodes in.
yea. they can still save it with the last 4 episodes but it just seems like it has no direction right now. can't imagine anything major happening soon. jon is traveling. stannis is traveling. tyrion is traveling. so far it seems like this season has just been one big set up for next season. I was really looking forward to seeing dorne because oberyn was prolly my favorite character on the show, but they really fukked this up. possibly beyond repair. I can't believe these scenes actually got approved....they had to know that shyt was a disaster.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
yea. they can still save it with the last 4 episodes but it just seems like it has no direction right now. can't imagine anything major happening soon. jon is traveling. stannis is traveling. tyrion is traveling. so far it seems like this season has just been one big set up for next season. I was really looking forward to seeing dorne because oberyn was prolly my favorite character on the show, but they really fukked this up. possibly beyond repair. I can't believe these scenes actually got approved....they had to know that shyt was a disaster.
yo forreal...everybody's traveling somewhere this season. need some planes up in this bytch. :heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Rawdog.......Creampie

cjokv1n-gif.5038

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Sidenote: fukk going to IMDB Game of Thrones board.

They spoil the shyt out of the books :snoop:

Just ruined one character for me :mjcry:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
lol yeah the SJW fakkitry has really gotten out of hand. I can't believe people were that shocked about the Sansa thing. You don't even see shyt.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
can someone please post the physical description of the sand snakes? my job is blocking the site :dry:

anyways...all I'm getting that they are alll different in appearances but all have their father's eyes and fight like him.

Doran you better be some professor x mofo cause these sand snakes are not representing at all :sadcam:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
can someone please post the physical description of the sand snakes? my job is blocking the site :dry:

anyways...all I'm getting that they are alll different in appearances but all have their father's eyes and fight like him.

Doran you better be some professor x mofo cause these sand snakes are not representing at all :sadcam:
Which site?