Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
the only dude who could go wit for wit, plot for plot with little finger...but yo, is this dude even looking for tyrion? how they aint dropped back in on him so we can know how he feels about the disappearance of his homie?
we can only hope he is. or maybe he said fukk it and is going to meet dany without him and then they both will reach the same destination but on different paths.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
the only dude who could go wit for wit, plot for plot with little finger...but yo, is this dude even looking for tyrion? how they aint dropped back in on him so we can know how he feels about the disappearance of his homie?
varys while powerful can't compete with littlefinger

almost every major incident has been because of petyr

Daps
Yoooo, this muh'fukka is a scary, sadistic, a$$hole:
KrHi9bV.gif

:scust:

This is an undeniable L for #StarkSet and it hurts. I'm not one to blame the victim, but we're on season 5, Sansa, you gotta grow the fukk up. Both Littlefinger and Maegery tried to hip her to game...you got all the power in the world between your legs, you either wield it properly or allow this b*stard to take it, but he gon' get it..he's your husband, and he's crazy. Tyrion done spoiled this broad. #SmartenUpSansa

(As fukked up as that situation is, I don't see what the big deal about the scene is...it's about as un-graphic, un-disturbing as a rape scene could possibly be. Far less disturbing than Jamie raping his sister at the feet of their dead son)

tumblr_noj3leHpfz1qmegh6o1_250.gif
tumblr_noj3leHpfz1qmegh6o4_250.gif

ms got her
As far as I'm concerned, Lady Oleynna called her the "famous "THOT" Queen Cersei" :mjlol:

Cersei is such an idiot. I think this dumbass still doesn't realize how much shyt she's in. She's got a b*stard sitting on the throne, how can she not see where this is headed? :mindblown:

I must be the only one that likes the Dorne storyline, but that 'battle' was wack as fukk. I don't think it was odd that Bronn & Jamie ran into the Marcella in the Water Gardens, they knew she'd be there, the intention was to get her there all along. It was cheesey that they just happen to get to exactly the same time as the sand snakes. If I'd change anything about that storyline, I would have Ellaria change up her plan once she hears Jamie is in Dorne, to kill him. That way the Sand Snakes are waiting in water gardens for him to show up rather than some chance encounter, and from her perspective, she's not even betraying Doran all while avenging Oberyn.

Arya, the young goon in that face room :whooo:
As much of an L Sansa took, Arya balancing that out with W's. She ain't ready to become no one, but she's ready yo become someone :banderas:

Juven

All Star
Daps
season has been whack so far.

Why wasnt that gay dude arrested as well? I thought hed show up to the trial beaten and torutured, but he he just sat there and testified :why:. Thought all men were equal

And I dont like what theyre doing with stannis. Hes just walking around saying dumb shyt. At the end of season 4 he says Ned was an honorable man (after he takes mance prisoner), and then in season 5 he says honor is what got ned killed? it makes no sense shytting on a dude who died defending your name.

and they just completely forgot about bran. Its just like he doesnt exist anymore. Im just gonna stick to the first 3 season and forget the rest ever happened
:mjcry:

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Why wasnt that gay dude arrested as well? I thought hed show up to the trial beaten and torutured, but he he just sat there and testified :why:. Thought all men were equal

And I dont like what theyre doing with stannis. Hes just walking around saying dumb shyt. At the end of season 4 he says Ned was an honorable man (after he takes mance prisoner), and then in season 5 he says honor is what got ned killed? it makes no sense shytting on a dude who died defending your name.

and they just completely forgot about bran. Its just like he doesnt exist anymore. Im just gonna stick to the first 3 season and forget the rest ever happened

co-sign. Ned was the one going around saying Stannis was the one true king.

this season has been extremely disappointing. I can't believe they chose Sand Snakes over Stoneheart for instance.

Last edited:

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought jaquen h'agr served the red god in season 2 and now it's the many faced God. Wtf????

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, that had me :dwillhuh: unless Stannis has a different definition of honor.

But then Stannis was probably jealous of Ned's relationship with Robert and doesn't like him much which may be why he shyts on him like that.

:mjlol:Read the replies.

But these broads probably enjoyed it when Theon was getting that torture marathon and got his dikk cut off. Lots of males, good and bad, died or got maimed horribly in this show but they can't take a broad getting raped :smh:

Juven

All Star
Daps
Yeah, that had me :dwillhuh: unless Stannis has a different definition of honor.

But then Stannis was probably jealous of Ned's relationship with Robert and doesn't like him much which may be why he shyts on him like that.

i get maybe he was jealous but still it was stupid. He asked snow what ned wouldve done with mance, as if he really respected ned and didnt care if he was talking to the b*stard son. And then out of nowhere he just shyts on the dudes death (stannis knew ned wanted him to take the throne). Imo show needs some new writers

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

But these broads probably enjoyed it when Theon was getting that torture marathon and got his dikk cut off. Lots of males, good and bad, died or got maimed horribly in this show but they can't take a broad getting raped :smh:

It was off screen too:scust: :camby:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

What Stannis said was true, it was Ned's honor that got him killed. Also, he wasn't trying to shyt on Ned, he was just trying to get John Snow to have the Nights Watch fight for him. It was the fact that John is Ned's son that Stannis treated John Snow with respect in the first place.