Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Still waiting the episode so I haven't read the comments. Boy but I jut wanted to say, when are people going to learn? Don't fukk with Cersei! You will always lose. :demonic:
Really? LittleFinger and the sparrow using and abusing her with no remorse. LittleFinger man who runs the brothel set up Loros and took down the whole family on his orders , little do people know it's all part of the plan from season 2. also listen to this jewel he spit here.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
"Sansa, Sansa, Sansa, you my babyyyy
Shawty don't tell a lie
You know you don't wanna smash him
I cry for Stark...I cry for Stark."

:mjcry:

Snowman gonna save the Day I hope :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I want granny to get the last laugh....
everytime she's on screen it's gospel.
:ohlawd:

wat6rr.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a depressing episode.......:wow: :to:

Sansa looked so beautiful. It reminded me of when Khal Drogo bent Dany over, by the sea on their wedding day.

Sadly I doubt, things will improve for Sansa, like it did for Khaleesi. I always knew that Sansa gonna staying catch the L in this show and already knew that you can't not trust LittleFinger at all, he always lookout for himself. LittleFinger reminds me of Ryan O'Reily from OZ show because both of them survies in their shows by manipulating everyone around him, and working with the most.

That last scene, Theon's face said it all. I know why Theon has no balls, but Tommen? :snoop:

Bronn pretty much summed up my feelings about the Sand Snakes.:mjcry: You know they
take after their father and their weapons weren't dry..

So Cersei has managed to bring down BOTH Loras and Queen Margaery and knew it that Queen Margery f*cked with wrong Cersei.

That meeting between Cersei and Olenna was TENSE!!!! "The Famous Tart tongue of the Queen of Thorns", Olenna "The famous Tart, Cersei Lannister":pachaha:. Round 1 goes to Cersei. Round 2?...Round 3?.....:lupe:

Adebisi is back :obama:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
The lack of Stannis in that last ep:scust:

So you're the "king" and your wife, the queen gets taken by G.I. ISIS and you're just gonna sit there and look at you're mother and not do a thing:scust:

and clowns had the nerve to defend Tommen when he got publically punked by a bunch of vagabonds a couple of eps back:scust: . bytchmade!! get him the fukk out of here. This clown is making me miss Joffrey who would have flexed on these fukkbois when they started wilding.

Cersi stupid woman:mjlol:, I can already see where that story is going and how it's going to end. Zartan playing this new Cobra Commander role too fukking well, that come up:wow:.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
"King" Tommen :camby:

No place for Quilted Northern in Westeros :pacspit:

Cersei shoulda gave the lil nikka that bottle when Stannis brought them goons to their door...

Damn..."Blackwater" is still the most gully episode of the series. :wow:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Nikka didn't even go slow or try to act kind to her,b*stard showed his true demonic side :scust:
Lord Eddard dapped these Boltons and allowed them to be part of the Set? :scusthov:
Don't tell me my baby Margeary about to get her head cut off on another show :damn:
Sercei and Tommen forgetting they next? Nikkas called them abominations,monsters just few episodes back :usure: