Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOT DAMN :damn::damn::damn: IT SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS BLAZING THAT JAWN :damn::damn::damn:

It just aired in the uk

THEON YOU FUCC NICCA :to:

First time sansa has ever looked :ohlawd: too. I knew ramsay was gonna do something fucced up with reek (i from now on refuse to call him theon) and sansa but damn i weren't ready for that sh1t

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
cersai knows the old lady killed Joffrey and she's gonna get revenge even if it brings her down.. That last scene wasn't necessary if that's not how the book plays out..its like they're just putting it in there for shock value

We get it..good may not ever prevail and it's all about who plays the game the best but there's gotta be some Redeeming qualities or else many fans will tune out
Littlefinger killed joff :usure:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
tumblr_lz94zbR7G41qmfoslo1_400.gif

Noooo! My Queen! Her purity lost to the savage b*stard Bolton!

Don't worry, #byrdgang has an army now. We comin.
That boy about come up on some "who won? Am I too late :lolbron: lets attack kings landing now! :scheme:"

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Episodes underlying theme was slavery. Arya slaving,Sansa slaving,Jorrah slaving, everybody working for somebody.

Arya out here getting trolled into being a slave, and getting whipped for ducktales bout her BFF the hound and Ned not being trolled into a beheading.
This nikka Reek Mills asking Sansa to do him a solid so Reese wouldn't be mad at him like he ain't play a huge part in ruining her family :heh: Is this guy for real? No way in Google Nas Westeros.

Sir Jorrah of the friendzone could still be in that whorehouse getting the GFE from that Danarys hooker if he wouldve simply asked Tyrion whats going on in his life 3 episodes ago.Dude forever a day late and a dollar short. Now he out here fighting a Stoneually Transmitted Disease about to be a slave fighter out there Brett Favre'n. Trying to see if he still got it. The irony of a ex slaver becoming a slave.

The conversation about Tyrions dikk shouldve been :scusthov: but it ended up being :deadrose:
Prince O-Block daughters fight better than he did :skip:

Cersei is the perfect example of why we can't ever have a woman president. She about to ruin a country and start World War 3 all because her daughter in law called her mom two years ago. :heh: If them Tyrells send a bird to Stannis doe....:lupe:

I don't think Cersei got the intelligence to have a battle of wits with the queen of thorns. Tywin made her fall back and contemplate giving him the depends but Cersei ain't that smart.

Tommen STILL looking real :hamster: out in these street but I'm going to give him a pass on this one cause we all know how it is when your girl and your mom don't like each other :whoa: If you don't,consider yourself lucky.

Little Finger scheming gonna catch up to him, trying to rent inherited goons out to fight in the north vs the boltons or stannis for the same Cersei who shut down your sources of income and pissed off her biggest backers? This plan looking real funny.

That ending though :damn: Reese ain't waste no time reverting to being a scumbag, that honeymoon phase lasted all of ten seconds. Funny how in the same episode we get that Tyrion is packing and a nice guy who never touched her and then this. Bet she regrets that now. I kept waiting for Sansa to pull a shank out on him then blame it on Reek Milly but it never came. She might've though.Not gonna lie though, I think it moved, word to george costanza. I bet the search stats for pale redheads is through the roof right now on xvideos. Nah im joking, Sansa ain't never did anything worth losing her purity via rape.