Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Gotta agree, this dorne storyline is supposed to be integral to season 5 but feels so underdeveloped, the characters get like 1-2 minutes of screen time per ep and end up sounding corny as fukk. Every scene is some emotional plot, not the thinking of fearsome warriors. They have no depth, and the way Bron and Jamie just stumble into the garden and they have that weak ass fight...the casting was so fukked up for these girls as well, you see they have Michelle Rodriguez in mind with obarra, she comes off so forced :francis:

Ramsey also has to go, it's a show man, you can't have someone with zero redeemable qualities, it's completely unenjoyable watching him. Joffrey was fukked up but was pure (intended and unintended) comedy.

They need the bite the bullet and extend the length of each episode or add a couple more episodes to the season.

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
has Ramsey even taken an L yet? I cant handle too many more scenes of him being a sadistic a$$hole without watching him take some L's

I used to not even want to watch the Ramsey/Theon scenes back during the torture sessions, I'd immediately pick up my phone and check shyt out once they got on to screen

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
That ending was tough! Needed to hear some music after that one :sadcam:

...so I play my iTunes, on random, and the first song to pop up is

:mjlol: :dead:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I don't think is the weakest, the dialogue has gone up and is gearing up to untangle. I find myself LOL, screming and :ohhh:never felt bored or underwhelmed.

I think the dialogue has been weak. There's been like 2-3 GOAT level lines this entire season, and the best one just came this last episode from LF. Normally, there's all kinda lines to run around with and memes at this point. Some of it is because Tywin is gone, some of it is because Varys and LF haven't been as prominent, some of it is because HBO is coming up with their own stuff; but, yeah. There's been a noticeable decline, in my opinion.

On another note, the fight with the Sand Snakes looked like when people are fighting, but no parties involved are really trying to hurt the other. :stopitslime:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
safe to say #SnakeGang won tonight's episode :obama:

Areo foiled jaime's stupid ass rescue mission and put that nikka in chains:mjlol:

Trystane tongued down myrcella right in front of her daddy :mjlol:. Woulda given them nikkas that work too if they hadn't jumped him (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

The show is definitely making ellaria and the sand snakes come across as emotional little girls instead of fearsome warriors but we got Doran to do the thinking and Areo to do the fighting so it's whatever, as long my baby tyene is alright :noah:. I see y'all saying she might've had poison on her dagger that cut bronn, so that's another W

#DesertStorm we outchea :salute:
Say what you want about this storyline, but at least House Martell remains Unbowed, Unbent, and Unbroken :blessed:

Because Sansa sure didn't :lolbron:

:mjlol:

I rather rep theonset

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
For those saying Ramsey gotta go aren't thinking

There is no one left to hate besides him. These show thrives off of people to hate
Cersei's still alive, looks like they're bringing the mountain back, people dislike folks from other sets, they can bring in a new character to hate, and on and on...Ramsey literally takes away any bit of enjoyment of this show soon as he's on screen. Dude has to take an L as someone else said. That's what made jofferry bearable, he was always caught with his skirt up from time to time

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Cersei's still alive, looks like they're bringing the mountain back, people dislike folks from other sets, they can bring in a new character to hate, and on and on...Ramsey literally takes away any bit of enjoyment of this show soon as he's on screen. Dude has to take an L as someone else said. That's what made jofferry bearable, he was always caught with his skirt up from time to time
Cersi is so dumb, I can't hate her. I end up laughing at all her decisions

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
fukk, man :to:

fukk the Boltons...

And @dtownreppin214 Cersei is the pinnacle of up her own ass. Cersei has no true diplomatic talent whatsoever and tries to use her family's influence and status as power. When she doesn't understand that the perception of power is just as important. She has no idea what she unleashed with the Faith...and she assumed that because she is the Queen Mother and she armed them that she can't be touched....my nikka if they just threw the ACTUAL queen in jail then EVERYONE can be touched.

Bronn is out of the game brehs...this is different from the books...but its not going to end well for Bronn...or soon...:mjcry:

Adebisi :blessed: reverse slavery :russ:

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Sandsnake story line is utter :trash: 6 episodes in and its gone nowhere fast. Not one redeemable thing about it. In fact if that's how Bronn gets taken out :mindblown:

I would have rather seen more of the Greyjoy's/Iron Islands story line which was obviously deaded in favor of following around a bunch of teenage girls.:scust: