Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They done a bad job developing and setting up the dorne plotline. Prince Martell and the sand snakes were just kinda thrown into the story with lazily explained motivations. How Jamie and bronn ran into the sand snakes seemed like a cartoon or a sitcom. shyt was comical. And with the omission of so many characters, idk what the payoff is for this plot.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
55594f841aaec7043ea4c312_theon-rape.gif

The way that scene was going, I thought Ramsay was going to bring out Theon's severed weenie to take Sansa's virginity, then I remembered that he had already sent it back to the Iron Islands gift wrapped :wow:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
safe to say #SnakeGang won tonight's episode :obama:

Areo foiled jaime's stupid ass rescue mission and put that nikka in chains:mjlol:

Trystane tongued down myrcella right in front of her daddy :mjlol:. Woulda given them nikkas that work too if they hadn't jumped him (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

The show is definitely making ellaria and the sand snakes come across as emotional little girls instead of fearsome warriors but we got Doran to do the thinking and Areo to do the fighting so it's whatever, as long my baby tyene is alright :noah:. I see y'all saying she might've had poison on her dagger that cut bronn, so that's another W

#DesertStorm we outchea :salute:
Say what you want about this storyline, but at least House Martell remains Unbowed, Unbent, and Unbroken :blessed:

Because Sansa sure didn't :lolbron:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
yea idk this season is on its way to becoming the weakest of all unless it gets saved in these last 4 episodes. i hope they dont fukk up some of the events to come.

I don't think is the weakest, the dialogue has gone up and is gearing up to untangle. I find myself LOL, screming and :ohhh:never felt bored or underwhelmed.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I don't think is the weakest, the dialogue has gone up and is gearing up to untangle. I find myself LOL, screming and :ohhh:never felt bored or underwhelmed.

it has its good points and there are still 4 episodes left so im premature on that, but even if it does turn out to be the weakest thats not saying it isnt good since its game of thrones. i think most people would agree that season 2 has been the weakest so far and i still enjoyed it.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
safe to say #SnakeGang won tonight's episode :obama:

Areo foiled jaime's stupid ass rescue mission and put that nikka in chains:mjlol:

Trystane tongued down myrcella right in front of her daddy :mjlol:. Woulda given them nikkas that work too if they hadn't jumped him (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

The show is definitely making ellaria and the sand snakes come across as emotional little girls instead of fearsome warriors but we got Doran to do the thinking and Areo to do the fighting so it's whatever, as long my baby tyene is alright :noah:. I see y'all saying she might've had poison on her dagger that cut bronn, so that's another W

#DesertStorm we outchea :salute:
Say what you want about this storyline, but at least House Martell remains Unbowed, Unbent, and Unbroken :blessed:

Because Sansa sure didn't :lolbron:

:dead: